Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 30%One day
- 51%More than one day
- 8%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 80%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 17%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 2%Once a year
- 43%Every six months
- 55%Every two months or less
- Great smartphone for everyday use, the battery can last more than a day in normal use but goes down fast when playing games
This is my first phone with a waterdrop notch and it's less disturbing than I thought. The screen is big which is nice when using it in landscape mode.
The screen is less bright if you are watching it from an angle but i guess it's normal since it's an IPS. (I had AMOLED before)
There's a protective case that comes with the phone but I don't use it since it's quite uncomfortable, though I believe it will really protect the phone against drops.
The phone itself is quite slow, with a cheap chipset from early 2019 I'm not really surprised. Playing games is horrible if it demands a bit of resources but it's playable with 20-30 fps.
I can't really talk about cameras since I rarely take photos.
The battery can last a day but when I do nothing except playing I need to recharge it 2 times a day, even 3 sometimes. Good thing there is the 18W fast charging.Pros
- Fast charging
- Good battery under normal use
- Comes with a protective case
- Great screen size, can still fit in a pocket
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bad performance
- Redmi logo at the bottom
- Viewing angles
- A phone which lasts longer than I thought
Had the phone for a little bit more than 2 years and was quite satisfied with it. Since I don't play heavy games, for me it is fine. The reason I changed is because I wanted NFC and WiFi calling. Apart from that, I would still be using it for 1 more year, for sure.Pros
- Battery lasts
- Good for everyday use.
- Poor WiFi antenna.
- It is the best phone for this price.
Design on the back is nice, on the front it is trash, its good for gaming.Pros
- Good speaker
- Nice design on the back
- Chin is very big
- That redmi sign on the bottom of the phone
- Sometimes lag a little
- Incredible phone for the money
Would rather buy it than a A40, and although it's missing some nice features like a double flash, notification LED, and has a pretty big chin, for the money it's a really good deal. Amazing work Xiaomi!Pros
- Amazing daytime photos
- Pretty good nighttime photos
- Really fast and smooth
- All of the pre-installed applications are useful
- Can be used as a remote for most of your devices
- Beautiful design (Especially the moonlight white)
- No notification LED
- No double flash
- Pretty big chin
- For the money, not much comes close
Works well with gcam APK, which brings it to another level. Literally the only criticism I can have is that it is only 4gb of ram.Pros
- Belies it's price
- Fabulous camera
- 4gb ram slightly too small
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.2 Design & Materials
- 6.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.3 Camera
- 7.6 Connectivity
- 6.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.