Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 5%Less than half day
- 26%Less than a day
- 32%One day
- 32%More than one day
- 5%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 82%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 18%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 50%Once a year
- 43%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- I like it, it does what i bought for.
aI love the sound quality, on jack and speakerphone as well. battery is a sufficient. I can pay with nfc without problem. The software has problems. It restarts sometimes, freezes. mifavor4.2 is far worse then miui 9 was :( Mifavor 5.0 expected to come soon, but its not even announced.
Bought for 120 dollars on gearbest January 2018. It worth more then the double this price. Its was a steal :PPositives
- sound, nfc, connectivity, dual sim, fast charge, shape
- battery just sufficient, bad UI(to be improved), screen in sunlight, hard to find proper glass
- Great speakers, good bezels, bad battery.
This phone is virtually indestructible, and has amazing speakers. The prefomance isn’t amazing, but has very small bezels. I overall think this is a great phone for its price, minus the battery life.
- AutoThe phone is worth recommending in its price shelf
In principle no objections. The phone purchased due to the quality of sound, positively surprised with the camera from Samsung, which I did not expect. In normal use - it does not jam. It warms up a little with the navigation (GPS + LTE) under the glass in the car on sunny days. Besides - for $ 130 the class in itself.Positives
- sound from stereo speakers and headphones
- after updating the performance in Antutu Bench. 61 242
- heat dissipation during intensive use
- AutoDecent not only for their money
Used 2 weeks - the time for which usually get out the main jambs. Before that, I had a nubia z9, it is smaller in size, but axon is more convenient. I took the gearbest, in the box was a cover, headphones, a white noodle cable, fast charging with an euro plug. I was pleasantly surprised by the amoled screen, because it only green under extreme angles, the brightness is approx. Performance: not for gamers, but works without reverie. Firmware firm. 6.0. Battery keeps normally, the charge does not melt in the eyes. A camera without a camera, it has a lot of settings. It can be made to shoot raw.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.4 Design & Materials
- 4.2 Performance & Hardware
- 3.8 Camera
- 7.0 Connectivity
- 3.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.