Technical sheet of Google Pixel 2 XL
Finding the best price for the Google Pixel 2 XL is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Google Pixel 2 XL at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Google Pixel 2 XL prices
|Release date||October 2017, 4 years ago|
Design & Materials of Google Pixel 2 XL
76.7 mm • 157.9 mm • 7.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||76 %|
|Materials||Aluminium alloy , Metal|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP67|
|Resolution||1440 x 2880 px • WQHD+|
|Density||538 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Google Pixel 2 XL
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|CPU||4x Kryo 280 2.45 GHz + 4x Kryo 280 1.9 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 540|
203.768 • Antutu v7
Overall performance better than 68% of devices
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
|Notifications LED||Color LED Notifications|
Camera of Google Pixel 2 XL
|Sensor||Google Dual Pixel|
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
- Pixel size 1.4μm
- Pixel size 1.4μm
- f/2.4 aperture
- Fixed focus
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Google Pixel 2 XL
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B29 (700), B30 (2300), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), CDMA BC1 (1900), CDMA BC10 (800 Secondary), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Single SIM (Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
1.000 W/Kg on head,
1.180 W/Kg on body|
The FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- OTA sync
Software of Google Pixel 2 XL
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 74%It comes with a clean operating system
- 24%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 3%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 70%Every two months or less
- 21%Every six months
- 6%Once a year
User reviews about the Google Pixel 2 XL
Latest reviews added
- Best phone I've ever had. Still my daily phone Nov 2021. High bar for replacement.
Bought used off Amazon, still getting a day out of a battery. Bright crisp display, night photos are grainy but it's a 5yo phone so somewhat expected. Only reason I'm looking at replacement is no more updates. I got android 11 but eventually my bank will stop allowing access due to no updates.
Still, this phone is amazing, need a solid performer for daily tasks outside of banking? Need a great sounding phone for kids or aging parents with an all day battery, good wifi and LTE coverage that works just about everywhere? Get this phone. Want a travel phone and leave your $2000 daily driver at home? Get the pixel 2xl.Pros
- Sound is very good, as good as Samsung high end tablet
- Battery life is still pretty good after 5 years
- Android 11
- Relatively easy to change the ROM - experimenters
- Cheap to find
- Rear fingerprint works well
- Video calls kill battery swiftly
- Navigation kills battery swiftly
- Night pics aren't fantastic
- Dual-sim only works on T-Mobile
Add to compare
- Google Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GB
- Google Pixel 3Global · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 184vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
- Google Pixel XLGlobal · 4GB · 32GBFrom $ 165vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
- Xiaomi Mi8Global · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 241vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
- Google Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
- Google Pixel 3aGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · G020GFrom $ 207vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
- Google Pixel 6 ProGlobal · 12GB · 128GBFrom $ 751vsGoogle Pixel 2 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 187View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Google Pixel 2 XL.
What are the features of the Google Pixel 2 XL?
These are the main features and specifications of the Google Pixel 2 XL:
- Screen: 6" pOLED
- Resolution: 1440 x 2880 px · WQHD+
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
What is the price of Google Pixel 2 XL?
The Google Pixel 2 XL price in United States is 186$. Below you can see the current price for the Google Pixel 2 XL:
- Google Pixel 2 XL - Global · 4GB · 64GB: $ 186
- Google Pixel 2 XL - Global · 4GB · 128GB: $ 186
How good is the Google Pixel 2 XL?
The Google Pixel 2 XL has an average score of 9.1 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Google Pixel 2 XL last?
The Google Pixel 2 XL battery has a capacity of 3520 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Google Pixel 2 XL available?
The Google Pixel 2 XL is available in 2 colours: Black and White.
When was the Google Pixel 2 XL release date?
The Google Pixel 2 XL was unveiled on Wednesday, October 4, 2017.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- 6.8 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.1 Camera
- 7.7 Connectivity
- 4.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.