Technical sheet of Huawei Mate 10
Finding the best price for the Huawei Mate 10 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Huawei Mate 10 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Huawei Mate 10 prices
|Release date||October 2017, 4 years ago|
Design & Materials of Huawei Mate 10
77.8 mm • 150.5 mm • 8.2 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||82 %|
|Materials||Aluminium alloy , Metal|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP53|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 px • QHD|
|Density||498 ppi • Very high density|
- DisplayPort 1.2
Performance & Hardware of Huawei Mate 10
|Model||Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A73 2.4 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP12|
253.600 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 72% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the front|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of Huawei Mate 10
Double rear camera
- Black & white
- 20 Mpx
- ƒ/ 1.6
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 120 fps|
- Second rear camera 20MP B&W
- Second rear camera f/2.0 aperture
- 6 element lens
- Leica lens
- PDAF Focus
- Laser autofocus
- Front camera aperture f/2.0
- Front camera Leica
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Huawei Mate 10
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B6 (800), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B9 (1800), B12 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B34 (TD 2000), B39 (TD 1900+)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 4.2 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.990 W/Kg on head,
1.290 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
1.050 W/Kg on head,
0.620 W/Kg on body|
The FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Huawei Mate 10
- 12%Two days or more
- 57%More than one day
- 25%One day
- 6%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Huawei Mate 10
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 88%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 47%Every two months or less
- 44%Every six months
- 7%Once a year
User reviews about the Huawei Mate 10
Latest reviews added
- Best phone I've ever had
This phone was literally unbreakable, it fell so many times (on concrete or even fell downstairs) and yet glass didn't break. And I'm not using any cover! Just glass screen protector.
I bought it when it was released and I'm still using it, thinking about something new, but I don't really need better phone. I'm really satisfied with Mate 10 Pro.
I'd love to have same phone but with updated hardware.
for me it's 9/10
- For me battery lasts *almost* 2 days, when new it lasted 2 days and it still had 20% in the evening
- It's still fast. I don't experience crashes or whatever.
- I really like EMUI
- No notch! And it dosen't look old with frames
- It's really slippery. You can't lean it against sth to watch movie because of that.
- No headphone jack.
- USB-C broke after 18 months (it's easy to replace, but it's not waterproof after)
Add to compare
- Huawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5GGlobal · 6GB · 256GB · SM-A528B/DSFrom $ 400vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
- Huawei Mate 10 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GB · L29From $ 720vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10Global · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 151vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
- POCO F3Global · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 240vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 209vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
- Xiaomi 11T ProGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 432vsHuawei Mate 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29From $ 198View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Huawei Mate 10.
What are the features of the Huawei Mate 10?
These are the main features and specifications of the Huawei Mate 10:
- Screen: 5.9" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 px · QHD
- RAM: 4GB - 6GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970
What is the price of Huawei Mate 10?
The price of the Huawei Mate 10 in United States varies between 189$ and 231$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Huawei Mate 10 versions:
- Huawei Mate 10 - Global · 4GB · 64GB · L29: $ 197
- Huawei Mate 10 - Global · 4GB · 64GB · L09: $ 189
- Huawei Mate 10 - China · 6GB · 128GB · AL10: $ 231
How good is the Huawei Mate 10?
The Huawei Mate 10 has an average score of 9.4 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Huawei Mate 10 last?
The Huawei Mate 10 battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Huawei Mate 10 available?
The Huawei Mate 10 is available in 2 colours: Black and Brown.
When was the Huawei Mate 10 release date?
The Huawei Mate 10 was unveiled on Monday, October 16, 2017.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- 6.5 Design & Materials
- 6.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.9 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 5.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.