Technical sheet of Lenovo Tab M10
Finding the best price for the Lenovo Tab M10 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Lenovo Tab M10 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Lenovo Tab M10 prices
|Release date||August 2018, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of Lenovo Tab M10
242.0 mm • 168.0 mm • 8.1 mmView 3D model
|Usable surface||72 %|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 px • FHD|
|Density||224 ppi • Medium Density|
- Dolby Atmos
Performance & Hardware of Lenovo Tab M10
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 506|
57.000 • Antutu v?
Overall performance better than 41% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Notifications LED||Color LED Notifications|
Camera of Lenovo Tab M10
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Lenovo Tab M10
Single SIM (Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Software of Lenovo Tab M10
Android 8.0 Oreo
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
Add to compare
- Lenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFi
- Lenovo Tab M10 FHD PlusInternational · 2GB · 32GB · Wi-FiFrom $ 124vsLenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 146View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 LiteGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 118vsLenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 146View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)Global · 2GB · 32GB · WifiFrom $ 133vsLenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 146View comparison
- Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020)Global · 3GB · 32GB · Wi-FiFrom $ 216vsLenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 146View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 (2021)Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 157vsLenovo Tab M10Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFiFrom $ 146View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Lenovo Tab M10.
What are the features of the Lenovo Tab M10?
These are the main features and specifications of the Lenovo Tab M10:
- Screen: 10.1" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 px · FHD
- RAM: 2GB - 4GB
- Storage: 16GB - 64GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
What is the price of Lenovo Tab M10?
The price of the Lenovo Tab M10 in United States varies between 109$ and 166$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Lenovo Tab M10 versions:
- Lenovo Tab M10 - Global · 3GB · 32GB · WiFi: $ 146
- Lenovo Tab M10 - Global · 2GB · 16GB · WiFi: $ 109
- Lenovo Tab M10 - Global · 2GB · 32GB · WiFi: $ 121
- Lenovo Tab M10 - Global · 4GB · 64GB · WiFi: $ 166
How long does the battery of the Lenovo Tab M10 last?
The Lenovo Tab M10 battery has a capacity of 4850 mAh.
In which colours is the Lenovo Tab M10 available?
The Lenovo Tab M10 is available in 2 colours: Black and White.
When was the Lenovo Tab M10 release date?
The Lenovo Tab M10 was unveiled on Thursday, August 23, 2018.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- 4.9 Design & Materials
- 4.9 Performance & Hardware
- 3.7 Camera
- 5.6 Connectivity
- 3.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.