Technical sheet of LG G8s ThinkQ
Finding the best price for the LG G8s ThinkQ is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the LG G8s ThinkQ at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||February 2019, 2 years ago|
LG G8s ThinkQ prices
Design & Materials of LG G8s ThinkQ
76.6 mm • 155.3 mm • 8.0 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||81 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68, MIL-STD-810G|
|Resolution||1080 x 2248 px • FHD+|
|Density||402 ppi • Very high density|
Crystal Sound OLED
- Remote Unlock: Hand Id
- Unlocking remotely by reading the configuration of the palm
Performance & Hardware of LG G8s ThinkQ
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|CPU||1x Kryo 485 2.84 GHz + 3x Kryo 485 2.4 GHz + 4x Kryo 485 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 640 600MHz|
513.387 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 90% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of LG G8s ThinkQ
Double rear camera
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
- 13 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 120 fps|
|Pixel size||1.12 µm|
- Third camera 12MP
- Third camera f/2.6 aperture
- Third camera Telephoto 2X
- Third camera pixel size 1.0μm
- Second camera Wide camera 136º
- TOF (Time Of Flight) 3D camera
- Wide angle lens 80°
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of LG G8s ThinkQ
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.482 W/Kg on head,
1.587 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of LG G8s ThinkQ
|Fast charge||Yes , 18.0W|
- 5%Two days or more
- 41%More than one day
- 45%One day
- 5%Less than a day
- 5%Less than half day
Software of LG G8s ThinkQ
Android 9.0 Pie
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 91%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 24%Every two months or less
- 71%Every six months
- 6%Once a year
User reviews about the LG G8s ThinkQ
Latest reviews added
- xatzitakis.tLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAW11 months agoVery good phone, camera, snapdragon 855, what else?
Super camera, very steady video, high quality device with nice grip, stereo speakers very loud and quality sound, very good screen with nice colors at least high power software and hardware snapdragon 855 gives high speed performance.Pros
- Snapdragon 855
- Video stability
- A huge upgrade from the LG v20 that I had! Loving the battery life of this phone.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a phone with a long lasting battery.
Can manage high quality demanding games really well, doesn't get stuck or anything.Pros
- Fast system
- Non that I can see yet.
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the LG G8s ThinQ.
What are the features of the LG G8s ThinQ?
These are the main features and specifications of the LG G8s ThinQ:
- Screen: 6.21" Oled
- Resolution: 1080 x 2248 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
What is the price of LG G8s ThinQ?
The LG G8s ThinQ price in United States is 372$. Below you can see the current price for the LG G8s ThinQ:
- LG G8s ThinkQ - Global · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAW: $ 372
How good is the LG G8s ThinQ?
The LG G8s ThinQ has an average score of 9.6 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the LG G8s ThinQ last?
The LG G8s ThinQ battery has a capacity of 3500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the LG G8s ThinQ available?
The LG G8s ThinQ is available in 3 colours: Black, Blue and Gray.
When was the LG G8s ThinQ release date?
The LG G8s ThinQ was unveiled on Thursday, February 21, 2019.
Add to compare
- LG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAW
- LG Velvet 4GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
- LG V60 ThinQGlobal · 8GB · 128GBvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
- LG G8X ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
- LG Velvet 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 9Global · 6GB · 64GBvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FEGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · 4GvsLG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWView comparison
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 7.3 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 6.4 Camera
- 7.2 Connectivity
- 5.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.