Opinion for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 33GB 32GBGood terminal, large, cheap, with fingerprint reader, bastente beautiful, but fragile, with a very uneven camera battery in different situations and with very different results depending on the ROM installed.
Inataladas applications has shit I have disabled, and works well. : D The fingerprint reader is improvable. If I had Gorilla Glass 3 and microSD, I would leave in the mobile best value on the market, pity or so.KiPositives
- SCREEN. The screen looks great indoors, it is quality.
- CAMERA. The camera takes good pictures of day, which is where I usually make.
- VIDEO RECORDING. The video camera performs well, despite not having stabilizer or 4K recording.
- PERFORMANCE. The terminal performs very well, it runs all applications, to demanding games without complications not psar of the Note PRO with a Qualcomm processor.
- BATTERY. The battery reaches 5 hours of screen on
- The photos are very bad night
- Has not shock or scratch resistant screen is not even Dragontrail.
- You should receive Android 6.0, which I doubt Aquia the short term.
- The 16GB version remains scarce
- Overall satisfaction
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- See details...
Note from users
- 7.9 Design & Screen
- 8.6 Hardware & Performance
- 7.3 Camera
- 8.5 Connectivity
- 8.5 Battery
More opinions for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error