Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 8%One day
- 67%More than one day
- 25%Two days or more
- 17%It comes with a clean operating system
- 67%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 17%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 11%Once a year
- 56%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- AutoIt is an excellent mobile phone that fully meets current requirements and is highly recommended for daily usePositives
- It is an excellent mobile, everything is quite good, in addition to the incredible value for money that it offers
- the user interface needs to polish some aspects, like the status bar or the shutdown menu
The cell phone is not bad, but not excellent, it is good and I recommend it for people not so strict with the quality of cell phones, the processor is good, the battery is good and it has triple camera acceptable quality for its price, for me there is no nothing to improve and I am surprised that Alcatel has created this good cell phone, unfortunately it was stolen recentlyPositives
- AutoFor this price, phone approx.
It could have two 2.4 and 5 WiFi bands. The camera does not stop but takes close-up sharp photos. And that surprised me because I was hoping only for satisfactory quality and here I am asking. 20/9 ratio great for games and movies. Satisfactory call quality. Sometimes the caller's voice is a little metallic and not very clear. But it's a phone for 100 euros.Negatives
- AutoA good entry-level laptop
I have had it now for almost three weeks. For the price, the user experience is really pleasant: fluid internet (also depends on your connection ...) whether with chrome or brave, very few spam, good grip on the network, a fairly well calibrated and large screen , lots of little extras (NFC, USB-C ...), lots of memory (4 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage) and a huge battery. In photo, it does well even if the application is average. I recommand it.Positives
- facial recognition
- large, readable display
- smooth user experience
- unable to adjust screen temperature
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.7 Design & Materials
- 6.0 Performance & Hardware
- 5.4 Camera
- 4.8 Connectivity
- 6.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.