Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 36%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 64%One day
- 0%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 9%It comes with a clean operating system
- 55%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 36%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 30%Once a year
- 10%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- It was a step up from the competition but still bad
It was alright, it got the job done if you didn't ask too much from it. You got what you paid for.Positives
- A fake Always-on-Display
- The phone has got sluggish after a year and the performance isn't that good.
Battery life is good for it only having a 2500 mAh capacity.Positives
- Camera is acceptable
- Battery is good
- Camera is okay
- Cheap price
- Expandable storage
- Performance gets sluggish after about 12 months
- 1gb ram
- Plastic build
- AutoFor its time it was already somewhat backward, but light functional and resistant
It would not be one of the best of its time, but its low weight and design made it dissipate energy well in falls, it is the only cell phone that has concluded service, with knocks and zero screen breakage. Honorable mention; After making mechanical repairs and using it as a cleaning device, I washed it with water and XD dishwasher detergent and it held XDPositives
- Reasonable benefits for utilitarian use
- The GPS rarely hung in mountainous areas
- For current standard, all technology
- Hard touch
- AutoIf you don't ask for too much, it's a good phone.
For a person who is not demanding about the characteristics of the hardware it is ideal. His strength is endurance, I've been partying with him and I've busted him thousands of times and he's rock hard. If you want to make fun with friends, you can hit a monumental host, it will not break and they will all be blown away. I have been with him for 4 years and it is true that he is not fluid but he has endured like a gladiator. The sound is brutal, sometimes annoying and all that is heard and loud above all. The screen is crazy, it is wide (not like the mobiles of now), it rotates when the mobile is completely turned ... What kills this mobile, without a doubt, is space, fucking space junk, is that it? I can't download anythingPositives
- You will improve your patience
- It goes so bad that you won't even want to use it.
- (less addiction, therefore)
- The space (8 gb will make you cry)
- In the long run, it is seedy.
- It is not too fast.
- AutoYou need to have titanic patience to wait for the download of a program
Very little internal memory: you can install from above several applications and all "not enough memory", the basis is spent on the system and not necessary programs. The main application for the camera is not very much, we have third-party downloads. The sound of the call is good. Sensor garbage, after a few months of work began to operate spontaneously, due to which open unnecessary files or changing the format of the images in jumps.
- AutoAs a temporary phone is fine, but as a permanent phone better buy another.
This phone was given to a relative of mine his telephone company and I was using it while a new mobile arrived. The first day the mobile was great, but the second day there was an update that even changed the interface of the phone and since then social networking applications work very slow, sometimes even close themselves because the phone does not process well.Positives
- Flash selfie camera
- Memory RAM (1GB only)
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 2.9 Design & Materials
- 2.6 Performance & Hardware
- 2.5 Camera
- 4.0 Connectivity
- 3.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.