Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 20%Less than half day
- 20%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 47%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 67%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 33%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 29%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 14%Every two months or less
- AutoA good attempt by the manufacturer but on a terrible processor.
A good attempt by the manufacturer but on a terrible processor as a result, it turned out that it is not comfortable to use.Positives
- Very thoughtful design, usability.
- Processor turd.
- GPS is constantly falling off
- AutoFirst Asus. Nice surprise.
The phone works really well. The red color looks extra, which makes it very different from other phones. Android 5 and smaller updates once in a few months and upgrade to android 6. It is generally nice to use it. 2 GB of frame really work smoothly. Convenient button at the back to change the volume. Supports several gestures plus. The battery lasts up to 2 days with a plus in light use. Not stronger all day. The camera does not go crazy, but it is enough for normal use. Some complain about GPS, but in my case it works as it should. Range aroundPositives
- Volume button
- The camera
- AutoEntry level good but not too much
To be in a low price range it behaves quite well, with a battery that lasts less than half a day, but very resistant as I have fallen several times from heights of up to 1 meter and 50 without any crack or scratch to the screen even without protective film.Positives
- Build quality
- Brightness sensor
- AutoGreat phone. The only problem is weak.
You will not be able to play powerful games, you will have to wait an extra 3-5 seconds before starting VK / WORD / EXCEL / PICKRELATEDAPP. In the rest, the phone is a bomb! The camera - 11/10, never had problems with autofocus, and thank God, he's here Laser, bright, trouble-free. The shooting in any situation is satisfactory or better. The sound from the speaker is quiet, but enough to hear it in public transport. The screen is a little weak in brightness, but I dropped the phone over9000 times and only a couple of tiny scratches, although it could break more than 3 times already. Rare, but at least some updatesPositives
- Camera (autofocus / quality)
- Battery (continuous operation)
- General work (most applications are working)
- The system (conveniently very much)
- Screen (strong, walnuts only and prick)
- Back cover (chance of breaking or cracking when opening + 99%)
- Speed of work (rather weak, but satisfactory)
- Updates can often be issued
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.3 Design & Materials
- 3.4 Performance & Hardware
- 5.8 Camera
- 5.8 Connectivity
- 2.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.