- 5.5"FHD70% useful16:9
- 170 g 77.0 mm 154.3 mm 8.0 mm
- SnapD. 625 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v? 62.000
- 5000 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX362 Exmor RS 2SELF 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 4%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%One day
- 37%More than one day
- 59%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 78%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 22%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 17%Once a year
- 48%Every six months
- 30%Every two months or less
- A good buy back in the day I bought it, thus I don't recommend buying it nowadays.
The design is like an iPhone 6. Battery is huge and lasts so long. Software is not that optimized. Updated to Nougat with the new ZenUI. The previous ZenUI versions were trash to be honest. Performance is average, I usually play games at very low quality just because I want more play time rather than high quality graphics.Positives
- Long battery life
- Average camera (better than others before)
- Power-saving processor
- AMOLED screen
- Average performance
- Lacks software updates support from ASUS nowadays
- Faulty AMOLED Screen
- Not durable
- Scratchable glass for Laser Autofocus
- The camera quality is really amazing but slow to play any games.
The camera quality with taking a picture is really amazing at a day time and night time. It's worth to have if you don't play any games or just can satisfy with the battery life and camera. But never expect from the Asus developers any frequent firmware update.
Another ridiculous thing I experienced it after a few months the display was dead all of sudden with normal using like a using messenger. Also whenever I use the camera the CPU temperature goes up crazily over to 48~50 which is not normal.Positives
- The camera quality is really amazing day and night.
- The price with the camera is fantastic.
- The battery can last up to two days.
- The cpu and ram performance is too low.
- Never expect getting any frequent firmware update.
- The display life time is really low easily dead.
- best phone I've ever had
If this phone had a fast charge and tiny bezels, I would never buy another phone. The design is boring and slippery, and it takes 4 hours to fully charge from flat to 100%. Otherwise, it's great.Positives
- superb battery life even better than lenovo p2
- Screen, super Amoled, Full HD, Gorilla Glass 3
- Loud speaker
- Mediocre performance
- solid cameras
- software is fluid with some customizations
- big bezels, long chin
- Slow charging speed
- Less premium
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.7 Design & Materials
- 6.0 Performance & Hardware
- 8.3 Camera
- 6.1 Connectivity
- 8.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.