you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the Blackview A80 Pro
- 6.49"LCD IPSHD+19.5:9
- 180 g 77.0 mm 162.7 mm 8.8 mm
- Helio P25 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 98.066
- 4680 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · Unknow S5K3L2 234SELF 8 Mpx · Unknow
- Android 10 Q Android 10
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 24%One day
- 65%More than one day
- 12%Two days or more
- 41%It comes with a clean operating system
- 53%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 10%Once a year
- 60%Every six months
- 20%Every two months or less
- mrsaeidrostami79Blackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB3 years ago
- anonymous_201342Blackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB3 years agoWell rounded cheap smartphone, yet powerful enough to skim midrange specs
USB type C +++
day photos +++
night photos +
Supplied smartphone case + screen protectorsPros
- Most of the specs
- Uncertain future android 10 upgrade and security patches updates
- slappyofmcguireBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB3 years ago
- RemagmasBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB3 months ago
- claudiobianchetti1Blackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB5 months agoAutoVery high price / quality ratio
Look, it's not that I wouldn't like to use a nice, noble smartphone, for €800/900 or maybe more: I simply don't think it's worth it. The Blackview A 80 is of an economic range, but it has and does everything you need. With 4 / 64gb of memory it runs fine, I've never seen it in trouble. Sure, I'm no longer a boy, I don't play sophisticated games, but: I put a lot of music in it (over 4,000 songs, I'm a rock and pop fan), and a lot of photos (several thousand) using a 64 gb card to have more memory. With a good app for music (I use Poweramp, which gives me the ability to make unlimited playlists, put the covers of my choice, etc.) and a good one for images (I like to have lots of albums) I assure you that everything runs great. Then I used it several times for Zoom meetings - no problem. Of course, no problem with Instagram, Facebook, Google, Mail, etc. either. Then of course, the photos are not what an iPhone takes, I see it too: the quality of the photos and the display is decent, not excellent. But on the other hand it has a large battery: using it normally, not at an intense level (ie making phone calls, WhatsApp messages, and a few photos) I reach the 2 full days without problems. Using it intensively, the whole day does it and something is left over. And then, the remarkable thing is that I have had it and have been using it for over 2 years (precisely since September 2020 and I have NEVER had the slightest problem! I think I will buy another one like it, because sooner or later it will have to stop working , and then I won't want to look for others, this one suits me and it will suit me perfectly! I recommend it 100%View original review
- moietencoremoiBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- pa.rousselBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- VezzBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB2 years agoAutoExcellent quality price.
Great phone for anyone looking for an everyday phone. The display is good very large screen, the battery for the moment has a good autonomy. It is fast in opening applications and facial recognition is lightning fast. Good 4G reception and phone calls. The only sore point the speakers are not that great.Pros
- call coverage
- face ID
View original review
- antonio-iglesias-5f4b7bd72e4c7Blackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- cybertwiterBlackview A80 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GB3 years agoAutoRegular to bad
It has a good appearance, it takes good photos, it is fluid in daily use, the bad thing is that it heats up a little even with applications of little demand, good to tell you that it even heats up just by putting it to charge without using it, considered that the charger also in this regard it tends to get hotter than normal a little disappointed in this section of the temperature.Pros
- The price
View original review
- Temperature is definitely a point to consider.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 months ago
- 4.9 Design & Materials
- 5.0 Performance & Hardware
- 5.3 Camera
- 6.6 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.