Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 10%One day
- 80%More than one day
- 10%Two days or more
- 60%It comes with a clean operating system
- 30%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 25%Once a year
- 75%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- Well rounded cheap smartphone, yet powerful enough to skim midrange specs
USB type C +++
day photos +++
night photos +
Supplied smartphone case + screen protectorsPositives
- Most of the specs
- Uncertain future android 10 upgrade and security patches updates
- AutoPrice quality
had a great experience with the phone in what I have had trying it is very good since it was very cheap on the page where I bought it I had a good discount on this I have a good performance games everything is good for the price not what We can demand more until it goes beyond what it offers you nothing if you understand the point it has good specifications and at a low cost but they will also ask you to compare it with some dragon 855 is what works it performs wellPositives
- Bluetooth connectivity wi-fi network
- the battery lasts the day and you have plenty if you have it
- The cameras main camera is good is Sonia only
- It does not heat up so much processor it heats up a
- AutoIt is a masterpiece!
Hello ladies and gentlemen. This phone has no direct flaws. Pros: it is beautiful (I have blue), it is quite thin, the notification indicator, loud VERY loud sound, juicy screen, fast, plenty of space, battery - it really lasts exactly three days, the factory and additional film are included, the factory is very durable, no scratches, although the phone is in your pocket with a snake, a cover is also included. Cons: with one hand it's hard to type text on the left.
- AutoFinally pleasantly surprised despite the slow camera, portrait mode only in video and GPS bad or slow.
Purchased during black friday for 70 euro, I expected worse. Finally good screen, no bugs: On the other hand I installed the Pixel launcher. The basic one is crappy. Camera super slow 2-3 sec for focusing, and not a lot of options. But the photos in broad daylight are really correct. GPS is slow, and also slow for games. The screen is very good, and the touch too. Also no bugs, really in point (blue tooth etc ...)Positives
- screen: bright and large
- fingerprint and fcial market authentication
- Photos in broad daylight are rather successful
- Battery well over a day
- earphones supplied with Tel
- Port Jack, very visible notification LED.
- Quite thick
- Slow camera. It takes 3- 's to focus.
- Portrait mode for video only
- The 2 lenses at 0.3 MPx are useless I think
- GPS is Slow,
- Not a lot of configuration options
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.4 Design & Materials
- 6.5 Performance & Hardware
- 6.8 Camera
- 7.7 Connectivity
- 8.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.