Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 29%Less than a day
- 21%One day
- 50%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 29%It comes with a clean operating system
- 50%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 21%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 10%Every six months
- 10%Every two months or less
- Super prone fot it's price, but necessary to update ROM
I managed to install TWRP and updated ROM to one ported from Asus Zenfone 4 (found on 4pda) and it's completely different phone now!
Notifications LED turns on only when charging (maybe it's new ROM issue).Positives
- goot photo quality
- need to update ROM
- no fast-charge (Kiicaa Power charges faster)
- notifications LED does not work as expected
- AutoGood cost x benefit for those who change the original ROM
Need to replace the original ROM with another, parallel. Suggestion is the Asus Zenfone ROM available in the 4pda or XDA, but also has the Lineage of the Redmi 5A (the digital sensor does not work, but it is a cleaner ROM). As for hardware, everything in it is suffering, but ends up being consistent with the amount paid ($ 280.00 in my case). The internal memory must be of inferior quality, because it is perceived a slowness above normal when copying / moving files, and this ends up negatively impacting on the use in general. I also noticed that his bluetooth is not there, too, and it chokes even without parallel apps. But for a secondary use it is a great device. I had a Redmi 5 with 2gb / 16gb and snap 450 and I thought it worth more for the amount I paid on Xiaomi ($ 500).Positives
- Amount of RAM
- Internal Space (by value)
- Screen (by value)
- Quality of Photos (by value)
- Finishing the appliance
- Quad-core CPU has no more breath to run Android
- Internal Memory Speed Impacts General Purpose
- Original ROM very buggy
- Bluetooth capable
- AutoThe best in that price
I bought it when it was on sale at 50 euros, I came with rom multilanguage in Spanish, it was fine but as I read here and in other forums it needs to polish the software, search and manage to install TWRP and then a rom of the asus zenfone 4 and I improve a lot , it was the best purchase I made at that price, it is just as fluid as a redmi4a or redmi5a, only it is bigger and costs 40 euros less.Positives
- AutoI cost € 45, there is nothing better in that price range.
I wanted to use it as a second phone, I was not going to give it intensive use beyond Whatsup, mail, Internet and some pictures. The only serious problem is that the ROM comes in multi-language, but do not even think of using any language other than English or Chinese, because otherwise the call and contact application stops working, and you have to perform a HardReset to Let it work again. Apart from that there are programs that come in the ROM, if you update them you bombard advertising. The fingerprint reader goes like a shot, it never fails. The system with the Sanpdragon, is very fluid and there is no LAG. It is nothing ugly or generic, in fact it looks like a Xiaomi 4A, a little larger and with fingerprint reader. The screen has good brightness and good definition. I've had other second phones, with a Mediatek processor, and sorry, but in this price range, they do not make any shadePositives
- Good battery life
- I was surprised by the sound with earphones
- Good screen
- 2GB / 16GB is not bad
- Android 7.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Software, poorly implemented languages
- Software with advertising
- It will not have updates
- There is practically no information about root, twrp ..
- AutoGood to have it emergency
After SELECTING ENGLISH LANGUAGE goes without problems. I also disabled several applications (especially Touchpal and UCBrowser). It feels light and the reception is good. I can not locate where to enable the LED for notifications (only visible when charging the battery). The selection between 2G 3G LTE or CDMA is automatic, I can not select only 3G / 2G for example.Positives
- Unsurpassed price.
- UMTS LTE and CDMA
- Install "Open Camera" to take pictures, it improves a lot!
- The audio - with headphones - sounds good for the price
- They must fix the ROM. Contacts closes ..
- ... with a language other than English / Chinese
- Notifications LED does not work as it should.
- Do not update "File Manager", the update brings Ads.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.6 Design & Materials
- 4.0 Performance & Hardware
- 3.8 Camera
- 3.9 Connectivity
- 3.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.