- Ki Cost-effective Score8.9
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Wirelss charging
- Dust and Water Resistance
- Operating system
- No Mini Jack
- No MicroSD slot
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 2%Less than half day
- 10%Less than a day
- 25%One day
- 49%More than one day
- 14%Two days or more
- 71%It comes with a clean operating system
- 27%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 2%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 4%Once a year
- 8%Every six months
- 86%Every two months or less
- Great but need a strong processor
A complete phone in terms of screen resolution. The sound and photography are great, and the battery is good. As for games, it is good. Some heat is expected because it is not intended for games, but what shocked me was the problem of excessive heat during a video call on the WhatsApp application!Pros
- Operating system
- Audio stereo
- Overheating while video call
- If you travel extensively for work avoid the Pixel series phones
I have a North American version of the Pixel 7 Pro, unlocked. 5g was only decent in California with ATT. Speed resembled that of LTE.
MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN TRAVELING OVERSEAS FOR WORK, 5 G AND RELATED SERVICES ARE UNAVAILABLE IN QUOTE NUMEROUS "UNSUPPORTED COUNTRIES" MAKING THIS AN NON CHOICE. SUPPORTED COUNTRIES ARE THE FEW AND OFTEN INSIGNIFICANT. BUYER BEWARE. DISREGARD KIMOVIL STATS ABOVE PER COUNTRY. FIRST. CHECK IF THE COUNTRY IN QUESTION IS "SUPPORTED" BY GOOGLE.
- Absolutely horrendous batterylife
The phone got extremely hot all the time, even after resetting it to factory settings and letting it idle it easily reached 41°C and a battery drain of over 20% per hour. Due to the heat the charging got throttled and almost didn't even charge at all.
- Best Android ever (had xiaomi, motorola, oneplus...)
The smoothness of use is perfect. It hasn't jammed once and I've been using it for 4 months now. Updates every month. The battery lasts a day and often has 20-30% left. The photos are a masterpiece and the 30x zoom does the job (5x optical).
- It's a mid-range not a premium or flagship. I do not recommend
I had the Vivo Iqoo 9 pro, therefore, I will be comparing it to it. The Vivo Iqoo 9 pro is better than the pixel 7 pro in all the departments but camera, and haptics.
- My vivo Iqoo 9 pro was premium and sturdy. The pixel 7 pro felt cheap in every way, shape or form : The front and back glass felt like plastic not glass. The buttons rattle arround and not clicky. The space between the frame and front and back glass is wide, which allow a lot of dust to enter and reside there, poorly glued.
- My vivo Iqoo 9 pro Screen was Sharp, punchy and vivid. The pixel 7 pro screen was dull, the colors were washed out, and not a enjoyable to look at.
- The pixel 7 pro is super slippry and a case is a must since day one, and the back glass gets scratched easily.
- My vivo Iqoo 9 pro's performance was buttery smooth and felts quick. The pixel 7 pro is noticeably slower. Doesn't feel like a flagship.
- Battery life
I sold it after one week.Pros
- Battery ( 9 hours SOT over 16 hours of use )
- Haptic Feedback ( excellent )
- Build Quality ( feels cheep )
- Dull Screen ( No vivid or punchy colors )
- Sluggish Charging ( nearly 2 hours )
- Get Scratched Easily
- The system is limited unlike the VIVO OS
- AutoExcellent camera, fluidity, it overheats, bad battery
The camera and operating system are amazing. Everything works super fluid. The problem is that it constantly overheats. If you use the camera a lot, the battery lasts at most 3 hours of screen time. Hard to complete more than thatPros
- Fast charge
- AutoScreen hardness, doubtful
On the 2nd day of use, two scratches, due to some keys in the same pocket area, the keys are not diamond and if they are rounded, on the 3rd day due to putting it face down, another one, a shame. After coming from Xiaomi phones, the power button throws you off on this phone, I don't know if it is better up or down, time will tell.Pros
- The software
- Interconnection with Google devices
- Photo processing
- Your cameras
- Screen hardness
- Network coverage a little poor
- slow charging
- The power button
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 days ago
- AnTuTu Version 3 months ago
- Version 3 months ago
- Fast charge 5 months ago
- Features 9 months ago
- Pros & Cons 10 months ago
- Bluetooth 10 months ago
- AnTuTu 1 year ago
- On Sale 1 year ago
- RAM 1 year ago
- 8.7 Design & Materials
- 8.0 Performance & Hardware
- 8.8 Camera
- 8.3 Connectivity
- 8.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.