- 6.39"WQHD+87% useful19:9
- 189 g 72.3 mm 157.8 mm 8.6 mm
- Kirin 980 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 369.372
- 4200 mAh
- 1 40 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX600 Exmor RS 23SELF 24 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 4%Less than a day
- 19%One day
- 63%More than one day
- 15%Two days or more
- 2%It comes with a clean operating system
- 93%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 47%Every two months or less
- dianapaina923Huawei Mate 20 PROGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L093 days agoVery good
It is a very good mobile, the design is very nice especially in the twilight edition, in the hand it feels good, the upper cutout does not bother me, and I doubt that it will come from a lower range of several years.
The screen looks decent in full sun, the angles are good and the colors are good too.
It is fluid, and runs many games very well, is superior to the sd845 and is well optimized to reach 60fps in many games.
The main camera is very good in daytime photos, at night it is still superior to mobiles of the same price, the video in hd30 is very good and in 60 also, in 4k the stabilization is reduced but it is still very good and superior.
The connectivity is quite complete and it has what it takes, the audio is a bad thing but it's fine.
The battery is a bit short but it charges really fast and the wireless is fine.
Bottom line, an option that feels premium, looks premium and is quite cheap ($ 300) the interior is fine especially in the photo.Pros
- 3D ID Scanner
- rudee.haleemzHuawei Mate 20 PROGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L291 year ago
- Excellent mobile phone
Excellent mobile phone. Great photos by day and by night. Battery is optimal 4200 mAh (2 days without charging).Pros
- Front and rear camera
- stereo speakers
- OLED 533 px
- Still EMUI 9, I am waiting on EMUI 10. Officially confirmed.
- wonderful device not perfect but very nearPros
- screen very high res.
- battery is a day and half use
- camera with leica lens
- super fast charging
- very fast t and snappy device
- unbelievable camera performance in most conditions
- selfie camera could be better but it is ok
- only 6g ram
- emui could be much better
- lukaszlol1990Huawei Mate 20 PROGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L292 years agoVery good phone, as I had before iPhone X this phone is a lot better in every point.
I did compare this phone with others, iPhone XR, X, Xiaomi etc. This phone is the best, just Samsung 10 and OnePlus 7 Pro is the same value.Pros
- Build new emui design
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.3 Design & Materials
- 7.4 Performance & Hardware
- 8.3 Camera
- 8.1 Connectivity
- 6.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.