Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 18%Less than half day
- 18%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 18%More than one day
- 9%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 90%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 43%Once a year
- 29%Every six months
- 14%Every two months or less
- AutoThe phone is not very good, even considering its low price.
The phone is good when it comes to the battery, it can easily withstand the whole day of work, unfortunately the battery loses its life quite quickly. The camera takes nice photos for the price, of course, the quality of photos at night decreases very much but to improve the quality of photos you can use a lamp that has a very strong light. When it comes to performance, it is very low, sometimes the phone does not cope with switching from one application to another, besides playing more complicated games is impossible, and these simple ones can often jam or turn off. From the curiosities I can add that the phone has a button on the left, which is called the "functional button", it can be used as a shortcut to the application we choose, e.g. a flashlight or camera.Positives
- strong lamp
- nice pictures for the price
- good quality of the displayed image
- above average resistance to falls
- the battery allows for a full working day but ...
- it loses its life quite quickly
- the phone often jams and cuts
- playing more complicated games is impossible
- AutoReasonable, but not especially agile.
I recently used a very basic mobile, a Redmi Note 5a in its most basic version, and it clearly shows more fluid than this, even having the same RAM and a supposedly similar processor in power. I do not understand how you can have such large frames and not have the buttons off the screen.Positives
- Good speaker volume
- Good ubication
- A lot of frame to not have buttons off screen.
- Something lazy for your specifications
- Too many applications and notifications from Huawei
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.2 Design & Materials
- 3.9 Performance & Hardware
- 4.3 Camera
- 4.2 Connectivity
- 4.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.