Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 5%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 29%One day
- 33%More than one day
- 33%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 90%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 20%Once a year
- 20%Every six months
- 7%Every two months or less
- Great Phone - well worth the price
I see a lot of users on here commenting on the camera quality. Seriously, for the price the camera is fine. Sure its not gonna be as good as a flagship but you cant afford a flagship so stop complaining. Another user commented that it crashes all the time and he cannot be heard on the phone. I have not seen either of these things happening. Rom is solid, Excellent battery life - normally lasts me 2 days or more. Antutu I got 150k - not sure how it only get 115k here. This is a much better phone than anything from Samsung or other manufacturer in this price range. Take a chance and try it. So far I have been pretty happy with it. Mine is the 4g/64g version.
- Good phone for it's price
The daily use is very smooth, demanding games drain the battery like crazy. Avarege build quality, but without any drop it has a little give on the bottom part, like if its not good glued or something.
And the 6Gb ram seems to not offer good price for money... The phone closes the background apps even with developer mode especifying to let it running.Positives
- good screen
- no notch
- dual front face camera
- front flash
- good battery for every day use
- Build quality
- Battery life on demanding use
- slipt screen do not offer rezise of the apps
- no updates
- Bad smartphone, don't recommend. Add more money and buy something better.
- No updates, no support, no phone protections against ANYTHING, one fall - no phone.
- Bugged ROM, bad quality, freezing time to time, no official updates at all, and never will be.
- Impossible to install anything from GSI, because vendor bugged as heck.
- Very bad camera, super bad, g.cam helps a little bit, but the camera awful
- Dozens of microphone issues
- Weak wifi, 1 wall - no wifi.
- brightness very bad on a sunny day.
- Bugs with turning off 4g, and background apps, very big battery drain.
- Awful sounding, really bad and annoying, changes the Frequency Response of songs.
- Tons of reports from my friends, or family that they can't hear me many times per day.
- The smartphone does not worth your attention at all, even for this money.
- Impossible to play in games, PUBG - very low settings with lags and stuttering.Positives
- 6\64 for 100 euro
- no official updates, no support, nothing, no OTA u
- awful samsung camera with tons of problems
- very frequent mic issues, low sensivity
- Very nice phone with some cons tho
The main con on this phone is the lack of 4g 700mhz, that frequency is good for indoors use.Positives
- low price
- good processor
- good ram and rom
- 2 frontal cameras + 2 back cameras
- Very good battery life more than one day 4050 mAh
- No notches, no water drop. no Bulls** design.
- Low quality night photos
- no nfc
- no 700mhz 4g
- only one kind of position (GPS)
- hard to find accessories (brazil)
- Lenovo somewhat disappointed me on this one.
Lenovo k5 pro tries to offer a lot for a great price but unfortunately it has issues.
It will do the basics but there are bugs, defects and since the security update is from October i doubt Lenovo will support the phone at all.
The top speaker that doubles for music and phone calls is defective and hisses. My guess is, due to its small size, it struggles during music reproduction.
Also, the global rom is very basic. I noticed some animation issues during loading which cannot be fixed or refreshed unless formatting the phone.Positives
- Defective speaker
- Lackluster software
- AutoFor the price and range that it is, it is a very good mobile, at the height of a good Xiaomi and a Samsung
Why make mistakes knowing that the mobile costs what it costs, I have not found a mobile even with the price it has, with its characteristics and with its daily operation. Knowing what a mobile has to do, (I do not play) I am old, I give it a 9.5 why some other things could have been touched and also because it has no system updates. I love it <3Positives
- Day camera
- Performance for daily use
- No software updates
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.5 Design & Materials
- 6.2 Performance & Hardware
- 6.6 Camera
- 6.1 Connectivity
- 6.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.