Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 9%Less than half day
- 37%Less than a day
- 41%One day
- 13%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 39%It comes with a clean operating system
- 56%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 17%Once a year
- 55%Every six months
- 21%Every two months or less
- pretty nice phone specially compared to the price .it's like the best phone in market .i got the phone with 150$
the ram management needs improvement .and battery life is fine but not that good.5/6 hours average /60-70% brightness.
- AutoIf you want a powerful, cheap phone and get out of trouble, this is one of the indicated
It is totally acceptable, perhaps its performance is sometimes mediocre for a user with demanding expectations, but for those who only want to have good quality and good production in their work, this is a good example, cheap and economic, 9.3Positives
- Night photos can be modified
- Its support with Google Photos is excellent
- Good processor and good fluency in demanding games
- A little sharp, but acceptable night photos
- Battery a little unstable, but it complies
- Application-based optimization
- AutoFor these times there are better options.
I had this phone for more than 2 years and the truth is currently for someone demanding would fall short, this phone would be for someone like a grandfather / a mother, a father who only needs it to talk on WhatsApp, entertain with Facebook and YouTube and communicate with your family, just in case you have about 2 games and already, the battery if you use the cell phone a lot could give you a screen like 2-4 hours if you do not play, you will have to walk with a charger or a charger portable, although Aceves the battery lasted me more than usual, when I updated it to Android 8 the battery lasted a little longer, Motorola does the job of optimizing the battery well although it is short here, for someone who has not had a cell phone is fine before but for someone demanding another one is better.Positives
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.4 Design & Materials
- 5.1 Performance & Hardware
- 4.9 Camera
- 5.7 Connectivity
- 3.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.