- 5.5"FHD74% useful16:9
- 152 g 75.3 mm 149.1 mm 7.1 mm
- SnapD. 810 Octa-Core 2 GB RAM 32 GB
- v? 54.337
- 3000 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 IMX135 Exmor RS SELF 2.1 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 28%Less than a day
- 46%One day
- 18%More than one day
- 2%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 70%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 24%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 36%Once a year
- 32%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- The phone is very good, it survives in my hand with intensive using.
It's a good phone, but that procesor heats more the phone and arrives at 64 degres C and that slows down the phone sometimes.Positives
- A potential battery
- a good procesor
- a very good camera
- a very good display
- procesor heats a lot
- I like this phone
It have nice design, i love that this is flexed, and a lot of more things. There are no any updates since last year, but it doesn't matter for mePositives
- Not bad battery
- Very good CPU
- Enough of RAM
- Enough of ROM
- Very good FullHD screen
- Not so good looks in sunny days
- Don't have any updates since last year
- A Total Mistake
I bought this phone when it initially came out, seeing the impressive spec sheet and being impressed by the first Flex I gave it a shot, which was a terrible mistake.
Most, if not all of the issues this phone has are the product of the 810; horrendous battery life, scorching heat, random reboots, and many, many lock ups. The fact that LG practically abandoned this device makes this even worse; we have not gotten an update for the phone since mid 2015, its now 2017 and it has only been updated 3 times.
Doesn't matter how cheap this thing gets, DO NOT BUY. You will regret it, as over time the thing gets slower, and slower, and hotter, and so, so much worse.
Save for a OnePlus 3T, or rather anything but this.Positives
- Daytime photos are decent
- Curved and durable screen
- Handles drops insanely well
- Charges quickly
- Lack of updates
- Hits upwards of 60c regularly
- Freezes constantly
- Random reboots
- Horrendous battery life
- Back scratches insanely easy
- Very comfortable, modern and exclusive phone, with laggy LG user interface and without bootloader unlockPositives
- Modern and beautiful design
- Nice curved Oled screen
- Light and comfortable
- NFC and infrared
- Impossible unlock bootloader
- Most powerful in 2015, Best deal in 2016, Most original ever
One of the world original phone with curved screen. Powerful Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB RAM. Full HD Plastic OLED Screen (hard to broke). Camera with Laser & OIS like in G3 and almost G4. IR port. MicroSD supports and changeable back cover.
In pro: very bright screen in night, battery is only for 1-1,5 days.Positives
- Original curved screen
- MicroSD supports
- Replaceable back cover (maybe battery too)
- Very bright screen (wants night mode)
- Battery is only 1-1.5 days
- Bien móvil pero precio inicial excesivo
Tiene aspectos buevos : buena cámara en modo automático, es bonito, es rápido en juegos potentes. Pero algunos aspectos negativos hacen que fuera excesivo pagar 650 euros que me costó cuando salió: cámara solo en automático (no manual), camara delatera de solo 2 mpx, ligero lag, sin lector de huellas....
- AutoGood continuation but no more magic
The first Flex made the giant display the strong point, as well as the main sense of the curved model: Immersiveness. Here the taste hasn't changed much on 5.5 '' but there is less amazement than before. Unfortunately limited software but the update has improved a bit. Battery the colent note of the phone. Grainy effect of the display due to technology. Don't bother ..Positives
- curved display FHD
- good design a'la katana ..
- smaller than the first, less effect
- low battery
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.5 Design & Materials
- 4.1 Performance & Hardware
- 6.3 Camera
- 6.9 Connectivity
- 4.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.