- 6.2"FHD+87% useful18.5:9
- 165 g 73.4 mm 151.9 mm 7.6 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 433.481
- 3600 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX586 Exmor RS 2SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P FlyMe 7.X (Android 9 P)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 22%One day
- 67%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 11%It comes with a clean operating system
- 56%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 33%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 50%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 17%Every two months or less
- Has been forgotten high end power smartphone
Alone the smartphone design, make it attractive fo smartphone lovers, it's look amazing. The performance is high end quality the camera is the same... It's little bit forgotten and underestimated brand, it's pity...Positives
- No negative points found
- The Gold design phone
it is a compact and symmetrical phone, aesthetically very beautiful. everything works very well, it has only two big problems: HD streaming on Netflix and prime does not work , the bootloader cannot be unlocked.Positives
- Drm widevine
- One of the best phones right now without notch or any other punchout.
This is one of the best phone for the price without notch, punchout and motorized camera. I recommend it for anyone that don't want to pay much for a great phone. Of course I have some issues, but there are rather minor, so you should really consider buying this phone.Positives
- No notch
- Snapdragon 855
- Stereo speakers
- Taptic engine
- Fingerprint scanner
- Lack of wide angle camera
- AutoThe best phone for the money!
1. Choosing a new smartphone, first of all, the price was important for me. As you know, the Meizu campaign is currently experiencing hard times, so the phone is much cheaper than its potential competitors. 2. The design was most pleased, while every first manufacturer tried to twist and make a drop, or a huge cutout in the screen, Meizu went the classical way and made symmetrical frames. As for me, this phone is one of the most beautiful, and most importantly, ergonomic phones of the year. 3. Speaking about the smartphone’s camera, I’d like to mention excellent stabilization, because every Chinese man can take great pictures today, but some people have trouble shooting. 4. For me personally, this is the first phone of the campaign and flyme pleasantly surprised me. Despite problems with updates, the phone never lagged. Immediately upon purchase, I advise you to put mback, as a way of management. To summarize, I advise you to buy.
- AutoThe phone is very slim and very fast with a good camera
A compact phone, not too big - just right. Applications work without suspensions, e-mail pro program with many accounts also. The battery lasts 2 days of quite strong operation, which surprised me positively. Rear camera quite good. I don't do selfies. The disadvantage for me is the lack of a lit diode during charging and missed calls, as well as with the protective glass on, the display often gave me a calibration error of the proximity sensor. Generally a very good phone.Positives
- proximity sensor
- led notifications need to be expanded
- AutoFast and premium
It is very good in all the performance. Very good apps in second. But you must improve the software or the customization layer, and I could catch some failures that I hope with future updates are corrected. The front camera saturates a lot of photos is improbable apparently is an issue of image processing that I hope will be corrected in the proceedings.Positives
- Good connectivity
- Excellent main camera
- Image processing
- The updates
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.3 Design & Materials
- 8.2 Performance & Hardware
- 8.6 Camera
- 6.7 Connectivity
- 6.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.