Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 5%Less than a day
- 43%One day
- 43%More than one day
- 10%Two days or more
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 76%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 87%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- Very good budget phonePositives
- Battery life (much better than expected)
- Design (Small bezels and good looking notch)
- Good stock camera
- Supports Gcam mod
- Great IPS-screen overall (better than Redmi Note 5
- No updates on global version
- Swipe gestures are worse compared to MIUI
- Display could be brighter in sunlight
- Pretty fast but Flyme is slower compared to MIUI
- Good midrange phone
I was afraid of a weak battery, but unnecessary. It's enough for one day.
Camera is very good with daytime photos. With low light photos are medium quality.Positives
- Compact size despite the 6.15 inch screen
- Good battery life
- Daytime photos
- Night photos
- Android 9 ?
- Good but not the bestPositives
- Great Performance
- Good Camera
- Good power management
- Vulkan Api and Camera 2 api enabled
- GCam Support
- Bad sound Quality when use with Hi-fi Grade IEM
- No Fast Charge When Screen is on
- Cheap plastic back I prefer aluminium on pro 7
- Slow update
- Relatively small but powerful midranger
Bought this to replace my Cubot x18 plus which has 4000mah. Surprisingly the 3200mAh perform almost similar to the bigger battery but very old chipset in x18 plus. Shorter, slimmer, lighter easier to hold. Notch not really bothering me. Excellent camera in good light, good enough selfie, acceptable low light performance. Loud speaker is loud enough, excellent sound through earphone and Bluetooth headset. 4g connection is good, but not excellent, wifi connection is excellent so far.
Charging less than 2 hours. Really like the m-back button for navigation.
Don't like; screen dimming excessively in low light, difficult to see under bright sun light under auto screen.
No 4g/3g sign on main screen, has to drag down the notification bar all the way down to see whether I am in 4g/3g mode.Positives
- Screen quality
- Good connections
- Fast charging
- Screen dimming
- No 4g/3g signal on top bar
- AutoAn excellent cell phone today.
Very good cell phone with a very good processor, it is currently very cheap compared to its starting price, other than that it has a different back design than what is currently on the market, now all cell phones look like iPhone or Huawei because of the camera layout. In my opinion it seems much better option than a Redmi Note 7. Despite having 3200 mAh battery has given me more than 7 hours of screen. This cell phone with the GCAM works wonders.Positives
- Camera 2 API enabled
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.4 Design & Materials
- 7.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 6.8 Connectivity
- 6.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.