Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 59%One day
- 38%More than one day
- 3%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 93%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 3%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 36%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- rmlpereiraMicrosoft Lumia 950 XLGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · Dual SIM5 years ago
- Nice Hardware, less nice software.
The hardware is generally nice, the Phone is light, The size is perfect for me, bigger is already to big. The screen quality is very good, the view angle is OK, but not the best. The loud speaker is terrible, but the phone calls are fine. I have a leather backplate so you have more premium feeling like with the original plastic.
I hade weekly more updates, so a lot of problem is already solved, i still have the feeling that the system is more like a Beta.Pros
- Built in Wireless charging
- screen viewin angle
- mrqtsfrMicrosoft Lumia 950 XLGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · Dual SIM6 years ago
- yocoto.cgnMicrosoft Lumia 950 XLGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · Dual SIM1 year agoAutoBest mobile phone AND the better mobile operating system, which unfortunately was finished too late.
In 2017 I bought the Lumia 950 XL, directly from Mozo the real leather interchangeable cover with induction coil. The removable battery, Sim and SD are safely inside the device, making the cell phone extremely thin and light. Amoled display with 1,440 x 2,560 pixels and GorillaGlas 4. Even in direct sunlight you can still see everything well. No fingerprint sensor, but an iris camera. The best camera by far that can be installed in a cell phone. Zeiss lens with glass lenses! Windows mobile may have been a bit tricky at first, crashed before, MS has ironed out all teething troubles and developed the best mobile operating system in my opinion. Coupled with a large monitor, it is a full Windows. Unfortunately, the market did not want to wait and Android prevailed on almost all devices and Microsoft simply let Windows Mobile die. I hope to be able to flash Android on it soon. Best cell phonePros
- Camera with Zeiss lens, iris scanner, elegant design
- extremely good WQHD AMOLED display with GorillaGlas 4
- Exchangeable battery, interchangeable back, inductive charging
- Fully-fledged PC in your pocket, display dock
- Intuitive and well thought-out operating system
- Geek factor, that certain something
- MS has discontinued support for Windows Mobile
- Only a few apps still work under Win Mobil
- No Custom-Rom (Android) flashable yet
- AutoBought by chance, it turned out to be the best of my smartphones. I would recompose sin for the end of production.
I bought it for the really discounted price, I wanted to change android with Windows 10 and I have no regrets. It's not a smart one for everyone, especially for geeks, let's say it's a "Perfect" Terminal to be in touch always and in every situation.Pros
- 5.7 "screen very bright and detailed.
- Zeiss dream camera
- Always connected (WiFi or LTE)
- Non-metallic shell
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- 6.1 Design & Materials
- 4.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.0 Camera
- 4.7 Connectivity
- 4.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.