- 203 g71.4 mm161.1 mm9.6 mm
- SnapD. 865 Octa-Core 12 GB RAM 256 GB
- v10 748.800
- 5000 mAh
- 1 108 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 Bright S5KHMX 234SELF 25 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%One day
- 89%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 44%It comes with a clean operating system
- 44%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 67%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- Una bestia en cuanto a procesador y fotografia
Hace unas fotos que no tiene nada que envidiarle a moviles mas modernos como los Samsung S21 Ultra, Rinde muy bien en juegos (no soy gamer, pero probé algunos)Pros
- Potencia de procesador
- Calidad extrema de camaras
- Duracion de bateria
- Mejores fotos sin flash que con flash
- Graba videos en 6K
- No trae expansion Micro SD
- El flash rojizo no es muy potente
- Pantalla muy curva da toques fantasma
- Muy estrecho
- Viene sin reproductor de audio y video
- It's nice but expensive
The design is beautiful, it has a fairly curved screen which can be a pro or a con for some users, but the design is very beautiful.
The screen is very good, it has very good viewing angles, good colors and a good brightness, it just lacks 120Hz.
This camera is a bit strange, the photos of the main camera by day are good, with good detail, good general results, at night they leave something to be desired like the GA. The video records at 6k quality which is weird, it is above 4k but below 8k, but at 6k the video is quite lousy, at FHD it is decent.
The power runs demanding games well at a good quality but it would lack the 120Hz to make a large number of games enjoyable.
The connectivity is good, it is standard for the price.
The battery lasts all day and more, which is a strong point.
In conclusion, for $ 500 it is for an audience that wants to feel that they have a "cheap" high-end.Pros
- Night Photo
- Amazing hardware.
Great battery and smooth speed of phone. Great coverage and wifi. UI is a little basic not as many features as some other phones.Pros
- Stereo Speakers
- Big Screen
- Easy to Hold
- Works on many Networks
- Verizon Exclusive
- Basic Android UI
- AutoA beast in terms of processor and photography
It takes some photos that have nothing to envy to more modern phones like the Samsung S21 Ultra, it performs very well in games (I'm not a gamer, but I tried some)Pros
- processor power
- Extreme quality of cameras
- battery life
- Better photos without flash than with flash
- Record video in 6K
- Does not come with Micro SD expansion
- The reddish flash is not very powerful
- Very curved screen gives ghost touches
- Very narrow
- Comes without audio and video player
- AutoMasterpiece, but expensive.
An impeccable device, for those who have a demanding taste, a screen with excellent quality, very fluid in everyday life and for the heaviest tasks, everything runs smoothly. The Battery and a strong point highlights it, depending on the use it reaches 2 days of moderate use. The only trick that Motorola did, was to put an 18w charger, at least have put a 33w, to charge this 5,000 mah battery, and it lacked to improve the refresh rate of the display to 120hz.Pros
- OLED Display.
- 12G RAM memory.
- Finishing and Design.
- Iphone price.
- Greater resistance to fall or scratch.
- 18w charger, very weak.
- Reverse Loading.
- Screen with 120hz
- AutoHigh-end with battery for TWO DAYS to spare, 3.5 mm jack and Pure Android.
I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase. I had no problem with greenish screen or ghost touches around the edges. Where the wall does fly is in the battery, TWO DAYS and a half of mixed use with more than FOURTEEN, yes FOURTEEN hours of screen using only 4G + Screen in 60 HZ and in "natural" colors, there it is forgiven that it is late between two and a half hours and three hours to fully charge because you do not have to charge it so often, in addition, fewer watts of charge represent less stress for the battery, so it will last longer and you will have a phone for years, since Motorola announced that it will receive Android 11 and 12. If they get it for about $ 699 or 14,000 Mexican pesos for this Christmas it would be a BARGAIN.Pros
- Brutal battery (Up to 2.5 days and 14 hours of screen).
- Pure Android and 3.5mm Jack in a high range.
- Multimedia (screen + stereo speakers) excellent.
- Main camera with exaggerated detail.
- Aesthetics that attracts a lot of attention.
- Narrow body easy to hold.
- Front camera only records up to 1080p 30 FPS.
- Rear camera does not record in 4K 60 FPS or 8K.
- Ultra Wide Angle of improved quality.
- It will not be compatible with the new Moto camera app
- It does not have FM Radio or Micro SD.
- Difficult to find in online stores.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- AnTuTu 6 months ago
- AnTuTu Version 6 months ago
- New opinion 6 months ago
- Features 1 year ago
- SIM card, SIM card 1 year ago
- 8.0 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 8.2 Camera
- 8.2 Connectivity
- 8.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.