Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 41%Less than a day
- 47%One day
- 6%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 45%It comes with a clean operating system
- 48%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 67%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- milan.timmer2005Motorola Moto G7 PlusInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT1965-3Good phone
It has good and loud stereo speakers and with the gcam it takes very good pictures in the dark, daytime pictures are also good. The screen is sharp and you can see it well in the sun.
It has a fast processor that can play call of duty mobile very smooth with no lag l.
The battery lasts all day when i go to school but in the weekend it doesn't, on screen time is mostly about four hours at 15% battery left, at the time i wrote this it was 32% and 3 hours and 14 minutes screen on time.
I hope this was helpful.Positives
- Good phone, great camera quick to charge and good for gaming
Good phone, great camera on it and xda developers has a thread for a google camera port. Good for gaming, played a few games on it and it has no issues at all.Positives
- Camera, Quick Charge, NFC
- None yet, but may find some
- rapidleafMotorola Moto G7 PlusInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT1965-3
- joel.mcr.jepMotorola Moto G7 PlusInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT1965-3AutoIt's good if you turn out to be exceptional
It is a good phone without being exceptional in relation to its price, the processor today is obsolete and sometimes it gives much to be desired, however for people who do not care much about power it is a good option since its speakers They are great and the camera not so bad, plus the fast charging is great and it should also be noted that it is not a plastic phone like most of its competition.Positives
- Fast charge 27w
- Construction materials
- rojasbarronjaredMotorola Moto G7 PlusInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT1965-3
- l.gasselin29Motorola Moto G7 PlusInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT1965-3AutoSuper moto g7
Do not listen to people this Motorola is excellent it is fluid good camera the battery is like on the Google pixel a do not forget that it recharges in 50 minutes I got it new on sale at 149 euro at this price there is no betterPositives
- AutoBalanced, neither good nor bad
I do not know why there are many people who complain about the battery, I had an Xperia XA2 that had a 3300mah 5.2 'screen and gave me about 5h of active screen, this G7 plus has 3000mah and 6.4' of screen and gives me between 5 and 6h and a half with the use of social networks, in addition to its 27w charge in 1h you have it charged to almost 100. The sound is what I liked the most, it has Dolby equalization and has several presets such as: Intelligent sound that adapts to what that you are watching, Movie for clearer voices, Music and Custom, in all you can choose either treble enhancement, deep bass etc. The camera itself is not bad, the bad thing is the application since it makes a horrible post processing that makes that the photos lose much detail, I have used the GCam and the photos improve a lot especially the night photography I would recommend it for a price below 160 dollars, in that price range none equals it in sound and fast loadingPositives
- 27w fast charge
- Excellent stereo sound
- Fair battery, does not last long or short
- The Moto Camera app is bad
- Some games are not well optimized
- Good screen but could be better
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.7 Design & Materials
- 6.4 Performance & Hardware
- 6.6 Camera
- 7.4 Connectivity
- 4.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.