- 6.4"FHD+85% useful19.5:9
- 186 g 74.9 mm 157.3 mm 9.1 mm
- Helio P90 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 256 GB
- v8 213.989
- 4035 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX586 Exmor RS 2SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 7%One day
- 71%More than one day
- 21%Two days or more
- 14%It comes with a clean operating system
- 79%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 7%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- Brilliant phone for the price 270e
Stunning looking phone, good camera, brilliant speakers,128gb and 8gb what more do you need.Positives
- Build and looks
- If anything it's the headline jack could be louder
- Good phone for selfies and photography.
The only Mediatek Helio P90 Phone! But the megapixel for the selfie and main camera which was 32 MP and 48 MP respectively, are the best and broke the world record (Not really sure). The small camera at the back is 5 MP, may not be usefull but is recomended to buy. I recommed you guys to buy that.Positives
- Large selfie camera (Megapixel)
- Beautiful Notch
- Excellent design
- #1 Mediatek Helio Processor inside.
- All oppo reno series use pop-up camera but only this phone does not. But, its ok as there will be electric shock when you prevent the pop-up camera from closing.
For this price it's a great phone. If you can't chose between this phone and a other phone you won't regret this one. The display is great. Real sterio sound via the earpice. The phone include a case and a preinstalled protection.
48 no camera better can'tPositives
- Fingerprint sensor
- The Notch
- Vooc 3.0
- No dark mode
- No really fast chipset
- Can't hide notch via software
- AutoIt is balanced in its price range, with top details
Its Amoled screen is excellent, its main camera stands out and has a different design from other competitors, that makes it special. The mediatek processor complies, although it should already be on Android 10, updates will take longer on this device. It could be better optimized, I do not know if due to its customization layer or the processor I notice that perhaps it could be more fluid, although it is not dramatic. Color You must improve several details so that the user experience is complete, for example the camera application is, in my opinion, bad. The battery gives me about 8h of screen, more than a day of use without problems, and fast charging is excellent. In general, it is a good option but being a little-known terminal in the West it does not have a large user community behind it. Even with the cons, if you find it at a good price it seems to me a good smartphonePositives
- Main camera
- VOOC fast charge
- ColorOS lack optimization
- Camera app
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.6 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.5 Camera
- 7.7 Connectivity
- 7.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.