- 6.4"FHD+85% useful19.5:9
- 186 g 74.9 mm 157.3 mm 9.1 mm
- Helio P90 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 256 GB
- v8 213.989
- 4035 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX586 Exmor RS 2SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 9%One day
- 64%More than one day
- 27%Two days or more
- 18%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 50%Every two months or less
- Good phone for selfies and photography.
The only Mediatek Helio P90 Phone! But the megapixel for the selfie and main camera which was 32 MP and 48 MP respectively, are the best and broke the world record (Not really sure). The small camera at the back is 5 MP, may not be usefull but is recomended to buy. I recommed you guys to buy that.Positives
- Large selfie camera (Megapixel)
- Beautiful Notch
- Excellent design
- #1 Mediatek Helio Processor inside.
- All oppo reno series use pop-up camera but only this phone does not. But, its ok as there will be electric shock when you prevent the pop-up camera from closing.
For this price it's a great phone. If you can't chose between this phone and a other phone you won't regret this one. The display is great. Real sterio sound via the earpice. The phone include a case and a preinstalled protection.
48 no camera better can'tPositives
- Fingerprint sensor
- The Notch
- Vooc 3.0
- No dark mode
- No really fast chipset
- Can't hide notch via software
Good, I can’t find any obvious flaws so that I can highlight it. Still, an interesting series and the manufacturer gave his best. The camera, as always in OPPO, is good in different modes. Holds the battery for a long time - it was very useful for me on a vacation trip. He brought a lot of cool photos and there was no problem of constantly searching for outlets)) Actually, it was important to me and it was)
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 7.9 Performance & Hardware
- 8.0 Camera
- 8.1 Connectivity
- 7.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.