- Ki Cost-effective Score8
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Display quality
- No Wireless charging
- Camera quality
- Video stabilization
- 6.67"LCD IPSFHD+20:9
- 215 g76.8 mm165.3 mm9.4 mm
- SnapD. 860 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v10 627.869
- 5160 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.79 IMX582 Exmor RS 234SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 13 Tiramisu MIUI 14 (Android 13)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 1%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 30%One day
- 52%More than one day
- 7%Two days or more
- 5%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 47%Every six months
- 42%Every two months or less
- It's a fast phone that was worth it for its price but it doesn't feel premiumPros
- ir blaster
- 3.5mm jack port
- some nice features from miui
- miui is slowing it down
- no updates after miui 13
- black plastic around camera peeled off
- a little bulky
- kinda ugly
- With its price, it offers everything for a basic user.
In terms of protection, I can't review as I didn't test it.
The body and the colours are beautiful. The only thing that did bother me was the back cameras layout which is weird.
It's comfortable by touch and can see the screen decently under the direct sunlight (not bad for a LCD screen).
In the performance section, it's very good as it can handle most of the applications and games. AnTuTu score of 626971 in V10.
Not a photo fan, so can't say much about the cameras as it serves its purpose.
With the 5160 mAh battery, it can last almost 2 days of common usage during the first months of purchase.
The MIUI interface bugs sometimes and can be pretty annoying as it persists even when you restart the device (no vibration, for example).Pros
- Prone to deadboot, bootloop. It's quite hesitant to update to its software updates because sometimes, it may cause bootloop.
Lifespan - 2 years. After 2 years, my phone is showing signs of dying. First, the fingerprint suddenly disappeared. Second, the microphone suddenly didn't work. Third, the audio also had the same fate. Even tried using earphone but to no avail. Well this phone is good for gaming, especially mobile legends. It so smooth and offers high definition. Unfortunately, Poco X3 Pro was made with poor quality materials plus the service center is non existing here in my hometown. For the past 2 years, I enjoyed using this unit and nothing else. For now, my phone is already dead and cpu reballing is the only option to make it alive again.
- REAL THE BEAST !
ketika anda bicara masalah perbandingan harga dengan spesifikasi yang ditawarkan, kalau anda tau diri, pasti tidak akan komplain. Karena membeli hp ini, berarti anda sadar yang anda cari adalah performa, bukan kamera atau yg lainnya, karena yg lainnya hanya sekedar pelengkap dan bonus. Dan hp ini sudah worth to the max in every aspect, kamera melebihi ekspektasi. Thx PocoPros
- it died in 2 years & 5 months
- Phone died after 2 years and a half of using it
The device from the 2 years and a half were pretty solid when I was on Mexico, but when I moved to Canada, the device started to show it age with the no to often or no updates on my case, data range not being great in Canada, and after doing some light gaming, the phone started to show stutter and finally crashed and it never turned on after that.Pros
- Good enough display
- Great performance for price range
- Good enough camera for daylights
- Bad quality night camera
- Charging speed can be mediocre
- Insufficient software updates
- Phone heating issues
- Phone was absolutely perfect for excatcly 2 years, after that started crashing
Low price, good battery, good display, never freezes. Camera could be better, especially at night, but other than that had no problems at all with this phone. But after excatly 2 years after updating software NFC stopped working, and it started disconnectiong from the network, so I had to buy a new phone.Pros
- excellent performance
- good display
- good battery
- camera could be better
- software problems after updates
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 8 days ago
- Operating System 3 months ago
- Features 1 year ago
- Camera 1 year ago
- Aliases 1 year ago
- AnTuTu 1 year ago
- 6.8 Design & Materials
- 7.4 Performance & Hardware
- 6.9 Camera
- 7.1 Connectivity
- 8.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.