- 6.5"LCD IPSHD+20:9
- 195 g 75.0 mm 164.4 mm 9.3 mm
- SnapD. 665 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 170.500
- 5000 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX386 Exmor RS 234SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q RealmeUI (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 40%Less than a day
- 20%One day
- 10%More than one day
- 30%Two days or more
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 60%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 30%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 20%Every six months
- 80%Every two months or less
- emerico-lomibao-iii-61ad22be8244erealme 5iGlobal · 4GB · 64GB6 months agoit's an average phone on my opinion it's pretty good for an average phone not as good as high end devices but the price it's good
out of all the phones this phone is just average it can do some gaming on Call of duty mobile 30fps pretty good since the game is heavy maybe you can play minimal gaming and the battery is pretty good it's just a normal phone nothing shiny maybe the design but yeah it's average good for people looking for average or normal phone and since it's an Android if you had it for years it will slow of course it's still usable but not as good as brand new and yeah again it's just an average phone it's a good phone do more research to know the phone well before buying it
- This is the best phone in midrange i ever seen
This is good, the best midrange phone in realme,2 million in Rupiahns, i got everything i want in this phonePros
- Long lasting batry
- Disain good
- Beautifull UI
- Good update OS
- Splash resistent
- Just 10 watt charge
- CPU not costumize
- Heavy system
- Very hot phone for full/mid grafik game
- Noob macro camera
- Good for who just more to using sosial and chatting apps daily. It also best for who that like listen to music for the long term
So far for about 2 week use the realme 5i:
1.The battery life i can get about 8 hour or 9 hour using it....
2.The design was comfortable for me to hold phone daily with out the casing...
3.The sound quality that come out is oky but not the best...but still it can be accepted...
4.For camera so far is oky but when you turn on beauty mode then the most fake face in the world will appear in your gallery...
5. For the display so far is ok....Pros
- Long lasting battery
- Nice screen
- Good for daily use
- Low image qualitywhen using night mode cam
- Still using Micro Usb charging port even 2020
- Don't have fast charging
- AutoGOOD MOBILE MID / LOW RANGE
I HAVE THE REALME C2 (2GB / 16ROM) THAT I BOUGHT IT FOR € 55 AND I WAS A FREE SURPRISE AFTER A 5I PROMOTION CAME OUT. FOR € 112 AND I PURCHASED IT IN ITSELF IT IS A GOOD MOBILE FOR DAILY USE WITH SOME BETTER THINGS BUT IT IS WHAT YOU GET. I AM CONTENT.Pros
- NO USB C
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- Features 1 month ago
- 5.1 Design & Materials
- 5.9 Performance & Hardware
- 6.5 Camera
- 5.1 Connectivity
- 7.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.