- 6.39"FHD+86% useful19.5:9
- 191 g 74.3 mm 156.7 mm 8.8 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 432.159
- 4000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.75 IMX586 Exmor RS 23SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q MIUI V12 (Android 10)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 3%Less than a day
- 22%One day
- 71%More than one day
- 5%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 84%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 34%Every six months
- 61%Every two months or less
- Super Good All Around Phone
Best bang for buck smartphone for 390 USD, mine is 8/256GBPositives
- Price - 389 USD for 8/256
- Nice HDR AMOLED
- Fast Charge
- Nice front and back glass layer
- GCam can easily to install
- Heavy (comparing to my last phone = Mi A2 Lite
- Selfie cam at low light
- No MicroSD slot
- The super wide photo a bit blurry
- Got mine the chinese version, with many bloaty app
- Best phone you can buy in Poland for 2000zl. It is easily one of the best values available as of the date of me writing this.
Wonderful Phone. Under screen fingerprint reader is great. No notch, full display. Headphone jack. And also has NFC. It basically hits all the checklist points I had for this phone and the performance is amazing. One of the best phones I have ever owned, and I was coming from a Galaxy S6 phone!Positives
- Headphone Jack.
- No notch
- In screen fingeprint reader
- No wireless charging.
- Good specs for a fair price
Great. I've not eperfomancexperienced any lag so far. But not going to use it more because of amoled screen. I'm not an amoled lover.
Good phone for those who prefer amoled.Positives
- processor snapdragon 855
- battery capacity
- IMHO: amoled -> ips
- CN version
- Satisfeito. Recomendo.
Excelente custo benefício para quem quer potência, bateria, tela com cores bem destacadas, câmera boa. A Xiaomi melhorou o som do alto falante que nos outros aparelhos era muito baixo, mas a fotografia ainda não se compara ao de seus concorrentes como Apple e Samsung. Mas a Gcam ajuda bastante. Para quem joga, vai estranhar, porque a tela é mais estreita que nos modelos antigos (eu tinha o Mi 5s Plus). O leitor de digital da tela é ruim, porque é lento e falha com mais frequência do que o outro tipo que é um botão. Mas vale a pena pelo preço.Positives
- Desempenho excelente
- Bateria dura muito
- Recarga rápida
- Câmera noturna
- Câmera frontal com pouca angulação
- Leitor de impressão digital é lento e falha mais que o outro tipo
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 8.2 Performance & Hardware
- 8.4 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 7.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.