Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 2%Less than a day
- 15%One day
- 51%More than one day
- 33%Two days or more
- 4%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 24%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 38%Every six months
- 53%Every two months or less
- enriquetapiavinuelaSamsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDS4 months agoPhone runs super smooth every day with no problems.
Love the battery does last a long time. It has a battery of 5000mAh. Wich is one of the stronger points of this phone.
Camera is very clear. At least for me. Some people may find it not good enough.
Finger Print is extreeamly responsive.
Comes with fast charging wich is an big emproevemetn over standard charging.
Speakers are not the best. so if u look for goed phone speakers this is not for u. But then again i dont expect this from a phone.
Dosen't come with Build in gorilla glas.
And the 32GB storage is not the biggest storage ever. If u use alot of apps it gets full pretty quick. But for my experience never had problems with it. Still can get a decent amount of apps on it.
The CPU is not the fastest. There are for sure faster ones with more horse power under the hood.
Bur for daily use like chatting calling and going on internet or google maps its more then enoug.
3GB ram is for daily use enough like calling chatting and basic apps. But is not much. especaily if u are multitasking or running ram houngry apps.
Also without a case it cen feel a bit slippery in the hand. So i reccomend a case also for extra protection and then it feels alot better in hand.
For the price this is an exelent all around phone. Works very good. And is very responsife.
Recomend this for a rilaible budget phone.Pros
- Very good battery 5000mAh
- Very nice camera
- Finger print works super good
- SD card go up to 512GB
- 15Watt fast charging from 15% to 100% in 2 hours
- Dual Sim
- No Gorilla glas
- No water drop risistance
- Plastic Frame
- Speaker is basic
- 32GB storage
- CPU/3GB Ram (Not siuted for everyone)
- dianapaina923Samsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDS7 months agoNot bad but far from good
First of all, the design is a matter of taste, personally it is not my favorite, the screen is not bad but for a Samsung, I expected something better although good for $ 175 dollars you can demand a little more, the construction does not seem the worst, it is normal , but I would have liked to see glass, although it feels comfortable in the hand.
The performance seems somewhat disappointing to me, it lacks power although for basic use it is fine, an Exynos 9611 would have been much better, the day camera takes good photos, the video also looks good, at night it is not very good, it leaves something to be desired.
The connectivity takes a good signal, the NFC and USB C are appreciated.
The battery lasts more than a day, it is almost impossible that it is just a day which is a positive point, the load is 15w, it takes a long time to load but it is understandable.
The software is very good and well optimized.
Conclusion, I did not find it bad, but I expected more for the price range.Pros
- Night Photo
- sebastian.Bel.RSamsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A217FDS1 month ago
- AlexTechSamsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDS1 month agoAutoIt is good if you buy it at an affordable price
It's a good phone, I bought it for 2,200 mxn (approx 110 dollars) second hand. And the screen looks very good considering that it is not amoled (although I would have preferred it to be FHD +, since its respective sharpness is noticeable with the videos), the quality of the speaker leaves a little to be desired, but the quality of the DAC of the Jack 3.5 is quite good. The cameras fulfill their function, in my opinion the most decent of all is the main 48 megapixel one when I take photos during the day. The design and battery seem decent to me. In the aspect of gaming, it must be taken into account that not all graphics engines are optimized for Exynos processors, but that does not mean that there are no games that go quite well. The system for now is not bad and looks good aesthetically. Fast charging helps a lot, as even with it, the battery still lasts much longer than other phones I've owned. The quality of the footprint is neutralPros
- Cameras (especially the main one)
- Fast charge
- Jack 3.5 Sound
- Not optimized for all games
- The screen is not FHD+
- maximiliano12092007Samsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDS4 months agoAutoVery decent
For the price there are better ones but if you want a cell phone that only gives you good daily performance and is fluid, with a camera that takes photos of good average quality and that keeps you up to date with not very continuous daily use, this phone is for youPros
- Daily fluency
- eduardcedeno931201Samsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDS5 months ago
- valdezjos16Samsung Galaxy A21sAmerica · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A217M5 months agoAutoIt is a very bad cell phone
It is a very bad cell phone, do not spend your money on this cell phone, better go for a xiaomi. This A21s has given me many problems, its performance is disappointing, it locks when switching from one application to another, it is slow to open any application, for example the camera. Its cameras are not bad, but they do not stand out either, its battery performs well, but it is very slow to charge. I do not like its dimensions and symmetrical appearance.Pros
- Main chamber
- Night photos
- Fatal audio
- Ugly design
- luis-bostero-61a19657230efSamsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A217FDS5 months agoAutoMedium quality in photos, low mid-range ram memory, low ram memory capacity, software update reduces battery capacityPros
- Has a fluency with games that demand a ram memory
- A bigger screen and a good design and location
- Desing design on the back
- RAM memory capacity is short
- The quality of the photos is not the best
- Not compatible with gta san andreas
- Has no snapdragon
- Processor that is limited
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- 3.2 Design & Materials
- 5.4 Performance & Hardware
- 6.6 Camera
- 7.0 Connectivity
- 8.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.