Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 0%One day
- 54%More than one day
- 38%Two days or more
- 31%It comes with a clean operating system
- 69%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 77%Every six months
- 23%Every two months or less
- Jack of all trades
It's one of those phones that does almost everything decently well - no feature stands out, nothing is off the charts good or bad. It's a great phone given the price range.Positives
- Samsung One UI is better than stock android.
- Single instead of dual flash
- Camera can be improved with software updates
- AutoExcellent product quality / price
An excellent product for its price range and quality, I would have liked it to have the option of having 2 sim cards but it turns out that the version sold in Latam does not have that option even though the slot may contain 2 sims. In some moments it becomes slow but when optimizing by the Samsung application it returns to its normal state. It is not a gaming equipment, so I have not installed very demanding games, although the ones I have installed have behaved well (Need 4 Speed, Forza Street, Marvel Strike Force, etc.). For calls it is heard clearly and generally links the call Immediately, of course that depends a lot on the area and the telephone network. In general, the Samsung M30 is a team that I can recommend if you are not very demanding, it meets a standard equipment in the mid-range.Positives
- The battery lasts a perfect day and a half.
- The videos look good.
- Good 5g connection on wifi
- Incorporate second sim card for Latam version
- Charges a little faster as it takes 2 hours
- Better screen quality in sunlight.
- angelalbertogarciavargasSamsung Galaxy M30Global · 4GB · 64GB · M305F
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.1 Design & Materials
- 6.1 Performance & Hardware
- 5.4 Camera
- 6.0 Connectivity
- 8.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.