Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 22%Less than a day
- 44%One day
- 28%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 83%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 24%Every six months
- 76%Every two months or less
- pnp2000Samsung Galaxy Note10NorthAmerica · 8GB · 256GB · N970U1 year agoAfter 6 month using it upset me, all good things totally crossed out by ultimate slow worked, overheating.
Bad GPS, when you're driving, sometimes it loses its location and thinks that you are driving along a nearby street or turning in the wrong direction, sometimes it just spins madly in place and cannot figure out which direction you are going
Very laggy interface, apparently due to constant overheating, also due to overheating wireless charger not properly worked too, it goes to "beeping loop" and you can see notify about that and hear beep, and if you don't picked up phone from charger it will be again and again every 2-3 seconds, and my car holder have wireless charging and i'm everytime hear this annoyed shit sound.
I clear system cache, because before that phone was absolutely unusable, any action need 5-20 seconds to reaction, after cache clearing got better, but still the phone is very slow.
Android for now total upset me, because only two phones support almost all US frequencies, Samsung Galaxy series and iPhone, i think my next phone will be iPhone.Pros
- Good cameras
- Wireless charger
- Bad GPS,
- Overheating (Los Angeles)
- Slow work.
- MatteoLilleOSCSamsung Galaxy Note10Global · 8GB · 256GB · N970FD6 months ago
- seric201Samsung Galaxy Note10Global · 8GB · 256GB · N970FD11 months ago
- leoaltuvematetanSamsung Galaxy Note10Global · 8GB · 256GB · N970FD1 year ago
- adriano.storiSamsung Galaxy Note10NorthAmerica · 8GB · 256GB · N970U1 year agoAutoIn my opinion, one of the top smartphones of the year.
I am very satisfied with the device in every respect. Despite the relatively small size, compared to the competitors in this range, the handling is not the strong point of this galaxy note 10. A favorable mention to the battery, which, without thrilling, allows a comfortable daily use, taking you to the evening with a good margin of charge. I certainly recommend buying it, which is all the more reason, after the significant drop in price compared to its release.Pros
- Screen, fluidity, battery, camera, design
- IceRedlineSamsung Galaxy Note10NorthAmerica · 8GB · 256GB · N970U1 year ago
- juan_pabloSamsung Galaxy Note10Global · 8GB · 256GB · N970FD1 year ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- 8.6 Design & Materials
- 7.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.9 Camera
- 7.7 Connectivity
- 4.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.