- 222 g 76.0 mm 166.9 mm 8.8 mm
- Exynos 990 Octa-Core 12 GB RAM 128 GB
- v9 623.915
- 5000 mAh
- 1 108 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KHM1 234SELF 40 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 13 Android 13
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 7%Less than half day
- 27%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 23%More than one day
- 10%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 27%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- sam.morgan05Samsung Galaxy S20 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · 5G G988BZ2 years ago
- bourciat-joris-5eb33e5a5526fSamsung Galaxy S20 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · 5G G988BZ4 days agoAutoA colossus.
This smartphone is still currently one of the biggest tank among the high-end models. It has a screen worthy of a cinema screen, 6.9", 4k and 120 hz with colors that are both natural and bright, with an almost magical contrast. This size may seem huge but we get used to it quite well if you have big hands (and if like me you like big borderless screens ;) ) The exynos 990 processor is not as powerful as a snapdragon 865 +, it heats up a little more but also allows thanks to the complementarity of samsung to run One UI in an ultra-smooth and surprisingly practical way. The camera is very violent, thanks to a precision of 108mp which operates a macro mode and an optical x4 and digital x100 zoom which can be almond a bridge camera! The ultra wide angle is also very good with its uw 48mp sensor with the ai to put it all back together. The front camera is fairly standard, still with fairly good precision and a portrait Everything is equipment at a price that seems too reasonable in refurbished (430 €), and which is justified by a somewhat weak network, in mobile data, and a 5000 mah battery which is ultimately very small considering the size of the screen and the exynos rules on performance but not on consumption! In short, a fairly colossal mobile in all its components and daily performance and in demand of excessive resources, which the smartphone manages very well to manage. Black point ⚫️ at the level of autonomy which barely lasts a day and a charge not so fast despite the 45 watts.Pros
- cinema screen
- Processor and performance
- One ui
- fast charging
- rmcfjohanSamsung Galaxy S20 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · 5G G988BZ3 months ago
- NuriBalasSamsung Galaxy S20 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · 5G G988BZ8 months agoAutoFor most, a cell phone that will be left over in everything.
In my case I bought it for the cameras and in this it is perfect for anyone's use, now in my case I take many photos and therefore I look for them to come out as well as possible. The 108mpx photos are simply spectacular, you calmly take the photo in which the object is distant and then with a little zoom you already have a great photo without having to worry about the resolution. Specifically, they are 12,000 for 9,000, a real pass. Regarding the zoom camera, it is also spectacular during the day but at night the truth is that you cannot get a good result. Even so, I already switched to the S22 Ultra but this S20 Ultra is undoubtedly still a good option in cameras. With normal use, the battery lasts all day, if you play or record more than an hour, it may not reach you. The screen can be in 120hz at FHD or there is also the option of 60hz at 2k.Pros
- The cameras.
- Playback of multimedia content.
- Samsung Personalization Layer, (One UI 4)
- Samsung Ecosystem Apps.
- Photos and night recordings.
- The battery in very demanding cases.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 4 days ago
- 9.0 Design & Materials
- 7.9 Performance & Hardware
- 8.7 Camera
- 8.4 Connectivity
- 8.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.