Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 13%Less than a day
- 50%One day
- 38%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 63%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 38%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 25%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 13%Every two months or less
- AutoGood team even in full 2019
I bought it almost half a year ago and updated it to Android 6 when it was turned on. I see many bad comments from this team but only two years ago when I was around Android 5.1. The team is quite fluid for simple tasks (social networks, calls, messaging). a decent large screen with good use of the front, very good for videos, a good position of the speaker since you practically can not cover it. The problem comes with heavy tasks with games, or heavy applications, after a while, the sides of the upper side remain very hot, but not to the point of burning of course, but it cools quite quickly (thanks MediaTek, in quotes). Likewise, the autonomy in Android improves a lot by giving around 4: 30/6: 00hrs of screen depending on the use. The trouble is that what it takes to download is the same time it is charged (3-4hrs) but with a 5V-2A charger problem solved.Positives
- Large screen with color quality and decent brightness
- Good speaker position
- Good autonomy depending on the circumstances
- Android 6 with a layer for nothing heavy
- Very high load time
- Autocan do much better ..
From Sony, phones also hurt at the ROM, it is not very surprising. But a louse phone released in late 2015, they have not even made the effort to go out in the Marshmallow and always shift to so. An improvement of the Roma, and sound, would be welcome. Knowing that two real speaker, and that a change of the Roma can be operated both in stereo, why not have done original ??? moron!Positives
- screen size
- Camera front and rear scraper ring flash Ave.
- the desgin in just beautiful white!
- ROM sony ..
- updates, which is marshmallow?
- the prcesseur not super powerful either
- AutoExcellent quality.
I love their large size, but not overdone. Despite its big screen does not consume too much battery. Excellent selfie photos. The flash forward is great. The rear pictures are also excellent. It is very fluid and battery you can last more than one day with moderate use. It is a great mobile at low prices.Positives
- Front camera with flash and excellent quality.
- Excellent photos with the rear camera.
- Big screen
- In Yoigo you can get free from 150 €
- 4k and serial slowmotion
- Autoif not "Sonivskie" schools, I would have made their permanent device
Smartphone good looks - a bomb. Frames are one of the smallest I've seen in devices of this price segment. The processor is not perfect, but with the main objectives to cope well. At this point, one might add that good, but ... I will not. All impression of a smartphone spoils the bunch sonivskih add-on Android, which can not be removed completely. Another more "fly in the ointment" in the already spoiled the barrel of honey can be called periodic marriage smartphones from Sony (maybe just me so "lucky", is not excluded).Positives
- The display (color rendering / resolution / minimum framework)
- Sony UI
- do less marriage for such costs
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.6 Design & Materials
- 4.4 Performance & Hardware
- 5.4 Camera
- 5.1 Connectivity
- 3.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.