Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 27%Less than half day
- 50%Less than a day
- 18%One day
- 5%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 52%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 48%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 25%Once a year
- 45%Every six months
- 15%Every two months or less
- kram0316kosSony Xperia L1International · 2GB · 16GB · G33121 year ago
Depending on the type of user, since in my case I give it a lot of use with youtube, movies and games ... so I must load it 1 or 2 times a day. For regular users who only need a good price phone and use it in a normal way in social networks without demanding anything extra ... ok, it has an excellent rear and front cameraPros
- richartbrooksSony Xperia L1International · 2GB · 16GB · G33121 year agoAutoUseful
Currently in 2020 it is still a useful phone at least not as slow with daily applications such as Facebook Instagram YouTube and WhatsApp. But once you demand it Beyond its capabilities As for example call of Duty Mobile or even free Fire in Ultra graphics it will lage a lot Also it is not a very resistant mobile and Its battery is quite bad.Pros
- Performance with undemanding apps
- cesarrlpro2172Sony Xperia L1International · 2GB · 16GB · G33121 year ago
- amielcetraroSony Xperia L1International · 2GB · 16GB · G33121 year ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.2 Design & Materials
- 4.1 Performance & Hardware
- 4.1 Camera
- 5.7 Connectivity
- 3.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.