- 5"FHD66% useful16:9
- 142 g 72.0 mm 145.0 mm 7.6 mm
- Helio X10 Octa-Core 3 GB RAM 16 GB
- v? 56.743
- 2600 mAh
- 1 21 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 IMX230 Exmor RS SELF 12.8 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Android 5.0 Lollipop
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 8%Less than half day
- 38%Less than a day
- 42%One day
- 4%More than one day
- 8%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 85%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 15%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 22%Once a year
- 57%Every six months
- 9%Every two months or less
- The phone is great and I recommend it to everyone! Notwithstanding my comments below.
When I bought the phone did not have any problems, everything worked great.
Three days ago I updated to Android Marshmallow and I have problems with some applications that are related to the system, it is an application support. And all the rest with the new android is great. I hope that in the near Sony time to send the patch for this little problemPositives
- Good camera
- Good batery
- Fast processor
- AutoFull telephone
It's a good phone, it has everything, good connectivity. The rear camera is excellent, but sometimes it is difficult to focus and needs help. The front is very good, but in low light it is short. The battery does not last the whole day, I usually carry a portable charger, but its Stamina mode for saving energy is brutal: Stamina mode limits effects and performance and can last between 60 and 100% more time charging; the ULTRA Stamina mode can make it last practically ONE WEEK by limiting the phone to the most basic functions. The Bravia Engine image enhancement looks very, very good, but it can cause some bugs with the native Video app. Games run smoothly and apps that require GPUs like Snapchat and Instagram filters with augmented reality, also go smoothly. It is not a beast, but it does well in everything.Positives
- Outstanding camera.
- Efficient energy saving modes.
- Good connectivity, for everything.
- Audio of great quality, speaker not powerful.
- It has FM Radio.
- Sometimes it gets hot enough.
- It does not bring native audio recording app.
- Battery, sometimes, insufficient.
- It has no finger sensor.
- Precious glass body, but fragile.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.6 Design & Materials
- 4.5 Performance & Hardware
- 6.3 Camera
- 6.1 Connectivity
- 2.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.