- 6"FHD76% useful16:9
- 188 g 79.0 mm 165.0 mm 8.1 mm
- Helio P20 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 32 GB
- v? 75.400
- 2700 mAh
- 1 23 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX300 Exmor RS SELF 15.9 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 19%Less than half day
- 31%Less than a day
- 25%One day
- 25%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 75%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 25%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 36%Every two months or less
- SOT 6.5 hrs!!!
This is a great phone if you can get it at a good price. Only thing to bear in mind is no finger print but voice will get you in! Fab screen btw.Positives
- Battery life
- Weight for size
- Rear cam can take weirdly over accentuated image adegs in 'superior' auto. Should be called inferior auto. Use manual , it's fine
- AutoVery good, a very remarkable camera and exceptional performance in day-to-day games
The design is not very nice since they have been using it for a long time, it should be noted that it is also a very large device at hand, since it has a 6 "FHD screen, the front camera is very good, and the rear one is a camera. pretty good in automatic mode and in its manual mode, the performance in video games / applications is pretty good, you will not have lags or jerks you can play any current game without problems, and I hope that this opinion will be of great help to people who I want to buy it, at least for me it is a highly recommended device
- AutoHe is a soldier who does missions well
Hello, actually I really like the cell phone, its weak points is the faithful camera (at night) and the battery that arrives with just the full day. It has fallen to me of more than one meter of height and they do not know how I jumped, to my surprise nothing had been done and the equipment continued working as without anything. Its screen is very good and it does not bother me much its size, but I hope that the next versions can be of less frames.Positives
- The front camera.
- The shock resistance
- Good performance in games
- The camera Slow Selfie
- The wide frames
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.7 Design & Materials
- 5.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.5 Camera
- 6.6 Connectivity
- 3.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.