- 5.5"UHD69% useful16:9
- 195 g 77.0 mm 156.0 mm 7.9 mm
- SnapD. 835 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v7 201.445
- 3230 mAh
- 1 19.2 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX400 Exmor RS SELF 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 47%One day
- 28%More than one day
- 13%Two days or more
- 7%It comes with a clean operating system
- 78%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 15%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 37%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- JosephEricSony Xperia XZ PremiumInternational · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago2017 best smart phone
It's a strong and more powerful phone than Samsung s8 and iPhone 7+
It has very nice camera.
Speed of phone is high.
Phone is dropped from my hand in floor 4(about 12 meters) but just it's back door scratched and I replaced a new backdoor and now it works without any problem.Pros
- Strong CPU
- Adreno 540
- High quality camera
- 4k HDR Display
- Luxury design
- Poor battery
- Poor camera zoom
- Dual sim antenna connection's high power usage
- Excellent phone for my type of use, but very ugly and sometimes unconfortable due to its size.
Coming from a smaller phone I had a hard time getting used to its larger size (no too large for 2019 standards), but after that I had a great time with it and I consider it a great phone. Battery lasts me three days, I don't use a data plan though. Screen is excellent at 2k all the time, 4k is not really needed. Sound from speakers is great but rather low. Headphone audio is also very good. It's a very sturdy phone, built like a tank, but it feels like a tank too. I'm about to sell it, it served me well.
- sonyonthegoSony Xperia XZ PremiumInternational · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- djtyber11Sony Xperia XZ PremiumInternational · 4GB · 64GB2 years agoworld best phone until 2017 !!!
- 3840x2160 4K TRILUMINOS display GoriGlass 5
- Bluetooth 5.0 P65+ IP68 19 MP+13 MP
- Snapdragon 835, Octa-core + Adreno 540
- Antutu 210.333 +You can enjoy up to 1Gbps of down
- Motion Eye image sensor with 960 FPS Super slow
- you PS4 Remote Play anywhere in the house.
- 3230 mAh
- USB Type-C USB 2.0
- pudredfernSony Xperia XZ PremiumInternational · 4GB · 64GB2 years agoA great phone! Camera is fantastic. Battery is decent! Only downside is the Wifi connectivity can be inconsistent at times.
Best phone I've ever had! I never for a second regret it. Even this late in its phone life its out performing most of my friends Iphones. i love it!
- LukeyWolfSony Xperia XZ PremiumInternational · 4GB · 64GB3 years agoBrilliant phone, nearly perfect
An absolutely brilliant phone, from the gaming performance, everyday performance to the battery life.
Not only does the phone have 4K HDR capabilities, it is also very reasonably priced nowadays, I absolutely think this phone is perfect in every way besides the screen being rather prone to scratches (or cuts) so tempered glass is highly advised.Pros
- Sound quality
- Build quality
- Screen randomly gets "cut/scratch" marks
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.0 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 6.8 Camera
- 7.6 Connectivity
- 4.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.