- 5.7"FHD+76% useful18:9
- 198 g 72.0 mm 153.0 mm 11.1 mm
- SnapD. 845 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v9 378.152
- 3180 mAh
- 1 19.2 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX400 Exmor RS SELF 5 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 13%Less than a day
- 38%One day
- 38%More than one day
- 13%Two days or more
- 13%It comes with a clean operating system
- 69%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 19%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 6%Once a year
- 25%Every six months
- 63%Every two months or less
- HamzakovskySony Xperia XZ2International · 4GB · 64GB · H82162 years agoOne of the best phones of 2018!
One of the best phones of 2018, still really don't know why is it underrated?!
Smooth, great battery, amazing photos... All what a user could ask for! Maybe the fingerprint scanner isn't in a perfect place but one could easily get used to it.Pros
- Emplacement of fingerprint scanner
- Slippery from the hand
- harima14_Sony Xperia XZ2South East Asia · 4GB · 64GB · H829610 months agoAutoBetter than the average cell phone they take out now
It is a very good equipment, if you get it at a comfortable price, its strong point is its audio, its stereo speakers are great together with its internal audio extras make it a good option for audiophiles, it has a good camera if you know how to treat it, Although it is not a wou!, its performance in games or fluency is very pleasant, it runs all games very well, it does not overheat or anything, its drawbacks are the issue that it limits you too much, issues like the Gcam, or if you want do root and things like that forget it, it already looks like apple, its battery also falls short, of course for a demanding userPros
- Internal audio
- camera on video themes
- It's aesthetic, in its own way
- rafduran87Sony Xperia XZ2International · 4GB · 64GB · H82161 year agoAutoExcellent with some buts
excellent because of the powerful, very heavy it will be due to the battery, a wallet is needed because if it does not fall due to the heavy and smooth, when making calls it is unconfigured because the screen does not turn off (it was sent to be fixed by guarantee and we were told that so is this phone)Pros
- very good stack
- It lacks reception
- It is deconfigured when making calls
- robbemithutSony Xperia XZ2International · 4GB · 64GB · H82161 year agoAutoHardware great, software mediocre ..
Operating system is pretty useful from the start in Ram, despite the 4GB you get it pretty quickly and then the really great performance is poor. Sufficient camera and battery are not particularly good and not particularly bad either. Cannot be used without a cover, much too slippery and prone to scratches.Pros
- Vibrarion motor
- RAM management
- Display edges
- Software options
- johnnysabrasSony Xperia XZ2International · 4GB · 64GB · H82161 year ago
- chanoyyuseliSony Xperia XZ2International · 4GB · 64GB · H82162 years ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.6 Design & Materials
- 7.4 Performance & Hardware
- 6.5 Camera
- 7.2 Connectivity
- 4.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.