- 4.6"HD70% useful16:9
- 129 g 64.9 mm 127.0 mm 8.6 mm
- SnapD. 801 Quad-Core 2 GB RAM 16 GB
- v? 59.887
- 2600 mAh
- 1 20.7 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX220 Exmor RS SELF 2.2 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 23%One day
- 49%More than one day
- 22%Two days or more
- 2%It comes with a clean operating system
- 55%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 43%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 26%Once a year
- 54%Every six months
- 16%Every two months or less
- All-round beauty
Bought the phone refurbished from the Internet for a fraction of the original price. Some things weren't working, like NFC, 4G, so I can't comment on those.
Apart from the mentioned problems I can say that the phone is music oriented and that stamina battery mode is all the money.
Quick charge 2.0 working with compatible aftermarket charger, btw.Positives
- Perfect size for single hand use
- Good camera for stills and video, for
- daytime and nigh-time ordinary use
- Great audio both calls and music
- Radio with RDS
- Stamina mode lasts 2-4 days . Without 1 to 1.5 days
- Although of great build quality, the glass used on
- both front and back make it prone to cracking
- No fingerprint scanner
- Is very fast, the camera os Very good, with 30 minutes you have charge for one day
The design of the green version is very beatiful, but is a fragile phone, I use for 5 months withouth a protection in the screen and broken, but the time I use was very good, the processor impress me it's very fast, everithing Works fast, the camera os good, but the front facing ins't good. Is a very good phone, but you have to be carefuly because brokes easy.Positives
- Screen quality
- Quick Charge 2.0
- Screen broken easy
- Poor front camera
- this phone is the perfect design of a high tech devise , and a way to lure your love to stock android if you're an IOS user.
it has some minnor issues that you'll be whilling to overlook by his other strong points.Positives
- nice Camera
- nice screen
- nice design
- water resistant
- no updates
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.9 Design & Materials
- 4.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.6 Camera
- 6.4 Connectivity
- 5.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.