Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 8%One day
- 35%More than one day
- 58%Two days or more
- 25%It comes with a clean operating system
- 58%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 17%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 30%Once a year
- 40%Every six months
- 10%Every two months or less
- Totally value for money!
After one year of use the battery takes about 2,5 days to get empty and the performance is still in high level.Not so good selfie camera but this smartphone,with 4gb ram,run very fast and smooth.I totally love it and deserve to get more development(oreo or pie update).Positives
- battery,performance,design,main camera
- poor development and updates of android,selfie camera
- Overall I am a little disappointed cause sometimes the Power 3 stutters and the touch response of the display is pretty bad.
The highest Antutu score was after several testings 71300.I think that 30sfr more and the POWER 3 would have been the better choice.
- A great phone for the cheap price tag it comes with.
I must say this is really a great phone because of the price tag it comes with. If you are a person who needs it for taking photos, then it's not really for you. But if you want a quick enough phone that has a long stand-by time and runs for days with normal use then it's for you. Yes it's a big phone but it feels very good in the hands.Positives
- Reverse charging
- Long battery time
- Snappy and quick
- 4G that works well
- Good GPS
- Camera is OK but not the best one I have seen and lack of EIS.
- AutoYou have touch screen problems. It slowed down the last year. Android 7 is patched by Ulefone. I do not recommend.
They promised Oreo 8. It never came. Scheduled obsolescence ?. Cameras a garbage. Touch screen with problems.Positives
- Aesthetic, pretty
- It feels accurate. No bugs.
- Bring all the necessary accessories.
- Superb battery.
- Cameras. You have to learn to use them.
- Waiting for Oreo 8.0 not yet available.
- AutoI have been using it since March 2018, no problem
This phone is suitable for those who need 2 days without charging. In games, it’s not so good, even if YouTube hangs on 720p60 sometimes, but this is the handshake of the developers of this phone. On 2k19 I do not recommend buying. A communication modem requires a lot of energy, which affects autonomy. At the time of purchase, the phone cost 150 € for aliexpress, but I had to order on eBay for 199 €. For myself, I decided that I will not take smartphones on Mediathek anymore, because most of them are slowPositives
- 5900mAh battery for 2 days is enough
- FHD + display
- Not for games (except for tanks)
- Not for Germany
- The modem consumes battery
- CPU MTK6763V
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.1 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 6.3 Camera
- 4.4 Connectivity
- 9.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.