Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 29%Less than a day
- 43%One day
- 29%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 43%It comes with a clean operating system
- 57%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 50%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- A good phone on paper, but with a disappointing overall build quality and cameraPositives
- Clean Android 8.1 OS, without bloatware
- Good design
- FaceID sometimes works
- The screen is not Full HD, bad colour reproduction
- No stablisation, blurry photos, terrible low-light
- The paint on the metal sides wears off
- The screen burnt in the top left-hand corner
- Easily scratchable and heavy
- Inaccurate fingerprint scanner
- great phone
great phone but the update are not available yet , other device start running with android p this one is suposed to , but there is not update availablePositives
- great design
- pcitures quality
- face id didn't work on dark
- AutoA good phone for good money
In total, an emergency purchase, could be Xiaomi Redmi 6A but 2/16 GB is mega poverty. Too late, however, I noticed Sharp AQUOS S3 (Snapdragon 630), I wanted to return X but ... however it was because ... Ulefon X is made very well. It is unfortunately very heavy considering the accumulator (only 3300 mAh). JThe weight can be done with glass backpacks because it has a Qi (induction) charging, which is mega ;-) It works well, only a little phone warms up, but in this class of equipment and price is the championship ;-) Congratulations! ! ! Can you do such functions at such a price? You can ;-) Despite the 5.8 "screen, the screen seems to be smaller than 5.5", for example, the ASUS z551ml is narrower by 5 mm and the space takes notch at the top (working height comparable). In bigger hands it gets lost. The MediaTec P23 processor sometimes has crop clips, 4 GB of RAM save the situation. If, however, he had a bigger screen + better processor (snap 660) + notification diode + Duble Tap On / Off it would be a phonePositives
- Loading Qi + charger included! ! !
- Pure Android 8.1
- Good screen brightness in the sun
- As far as it goes stable, despite MediaTek P23
- HD sound in conversations! ! !
- The fingerprint sensor works fast and well
- Screen size 5.8 "
- Problem with the bottom beam and MMS
- None Duble Tap On / Off
- Mega weak soft from the camera / long thoughts
- No OTA update (only Windows + cable)
- No notification LED
- AutoIf I bought it now, I would have taken something better for the money.
From the point of view of design and characteristics - everything is very interesting. from the user's point of view - I want to draw your attention to the following things (negative): 1. The manufacturer does not update the !!! I have experience with them on the BeToch2 model - from 10. 2015 updates zero. With this model - already half a year, still silence (I thought that the comrades from Ulefone changed their attitude, but the hell with two). 2. The claimed selfie camera at 13 megapixel - I will disappoint everyone, God forbid that there was at least 5 megapixel - the quality is poor even in bright light - you have to set the shutter lag, turn back
- AutoSurprising for its price
I was afraid to buy this phone by the screen resolution (1512X720), since it came from a full hd, and I have to say that it is the first thing that has surprised me, the screen quality is incredible and that is not FULL HD, for me better than my previous mobile. In performance, despite not being very demanding me, it works very fluid and then the apps that it comes pre-installed, are chrome, youtube ... That is, it comes pretty clean. The cameras are not the best, but having this hardware for this price, somewhere had to be cutPositives
- Paw print
- Double camera a little unusable (portrait mode)
- If I had the fingerprint integrated in the screen ...
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.5 Design & Materials
- 6.4 Performance & Hardware
- 5.4 Camera
- 4.5 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.