- 6.59"FHD+86% useful19:9
- 199 g 77.0 mm 162.0 mm 8.0 mm
- SnapD. 845 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 340.355
- 4000 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX363 Exmor RS 2SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo Funtouch 4.0 OS (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 17%Less than a day
- 0%One day
- 67%More than one day
- 17%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 58%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 42%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 58%Every two months or less
- AutoState-of-the-art technology with fantastic screen and no notch.
Global Version. A smartphone aimed at multimedia content. Without notchs and very good screen boundaries, this smartphone does not get distracted. Android operating system modified by VIVO will seek some features of IOS and Samsung to make a great experience but sometimes with too many options, can be good but poorly organized. Sound through the screen is very fluid but is only used for calls and with the speaker in mono but sound is very loud. Selfie popup camera looks reliable and by the videos shown on Jerryeverything looks solid. As for the battery gives an average of 7 hours of SoT which makes it better than many devices with the same Snapdragon 845. Access to the Root is not possible so if you want to remove the Bloatware apps from Vivo can only do so by disabling applications and even this has to be done through ADB commands. The VIVO community is also mostly Chinese, which makes it difficult toPositives
- Fast loading
- Super Bright Color Screen
- Android Funtouch OS Features
- Heavy 200grms
- Android 8.1 and not 9 for now.
- Organization of Android Funtouch OS
- There is no root right now and it's been 1 year.
- It does not support 4K60FPS and maximum Slowmotion is 240fps
- Impress. digital screen does not always aspire to trust.
- AutoThe best smartphone in the world!
Excellent smartphone, fingerprint sensor on the screen, super amoled screen, durable battery, excellent quality retractable camera, interface with IOS and Android functions which I particularly found great, got the best of each system. Vivo is to be congratulated!
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.2 Design & Materials
- 8.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.9 Camera
- 8.1 Connectivity
- 7.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.