you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
In 5 stores
- 6.67"Super AMOLEDFHD+19.5:9
- 208 g 74.8 mm 162.6 mm 9.0 mm
- SnapD. 865 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 256 GB
- v9 676.892
- 4500 mAh
- 1 108 Mpx · ƒ/1.69 Bright S5KHMX 234SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.3
- Android 12 Snow Cone MIUI V13 (Android 12)
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 31%One day
- 63%More than one day
- 6%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 88%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 13%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 50%Every two months or less
- LaresXiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB10 months agoGreat screen, great cameras, awesome zoom, good battery life, great audio qualityPros
- Awesome zoom range
- Great pictures on all lenses
- Fluid and bright screen
- Good battery life
- Quality of nighttime photos was good but not great
- shanglin.kee0Xiaomi Mi 10 ProChina · 12GB · 512GB2 years agoIt is an all rounder with no significant negativity
Powered by the Snapdragon 865 allows it to cope with nearly all games that I play.
The stereo speaker redefined my understanding to a phone speaker. I think this is the most astonishing part to this device.
The 4500mAh battery will last for about 7 hours playing video thru YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.
Charging the phone back to 100% is fast with its 50W wired charger although never specifically timed. Sadly didn't got the opportunity yet to test out its 30W wireless charging.
Its camera does produces very high quality photo under sufficient lightning and in backlit condition. Night mode also improves photo quality and details in low light condition when compared to the normal mode.
Video recording, however, is a disaster during low light condition. There could be little to no details at all in a low light condition video recording.
Overall, I'm still very satisfied with this phone at this price point.Pros
- Battery life
- Video recording in low light condition
- vance-fearon-5ec9c1ca7e046Xiaomi Mi 10 ProChina · 12GB · 512GB2 years agoA great "first flagship" from Xiaomi.
This is their first foray into the flagship market and I bought the 512gb(Chinese) version for use in the United States. 5g coverage under T-Mobile is usable and I don't find myself ever being out of service areas.
I'm probably one of the few users to actually like the stock MIUI, however it is easy to flash other ROMs onto Xiaomi phones.
It is their most expensive phone released (Sorry Mix Alpha!) so I am always finding myself being suer careful not to cause abrasions or dropping it. Nillkin makes a good case that did sustain a scary drop once already. The 90hz screen feels so quick. You don't realize the limitations of a 60hz display until you upgrade, I imagine the 120hz on competitors looks incredible.
It's also nice when people notice I'm not using a Samsung or iPhone and get to spark a discussion about this brand.Pros
- Price makes me too careful
- gi.zahariasXiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB2 years agoVery good phone it's price with sligh minors but overall great
So i have this phone for a long time , it is great phone truly a flagship phone , best performance , nice design , great dual speaker with very loud and good volume. Truly good photos , one of the best i have seen. The downside is in selfie , it is disappointing but overall it is just good. Battery is very good , i saw the endurance gsmarena scored and it is 101 , which is one of the best according to competition. The display is great it has very good colours excellent brightness and 90HZ refresh rate, i would prefer to be QHD but full HD is enough. Miui is great really snapy and with lot of handy tools. Overall i believe is in top 5 phones and it is recomended to purchase. You will not left dissapointed.Pros
- Back Cameras
- No ip68 rating
- No expandable storage
- EliasKaranasiosXiaomi Mi 10 ProChina · 8GB · 256GB3 years agoA Really expensive phone with some really bad drawbacks (aka Selfie cam ) for its price tag .
The Selfie cam is horrible and does not represent its price tag. The battery is good , but for a 2020 Flagship it should have been at least 5,000 mAh if you ask me . The 108 mp Camera is good for the close field area but don't expect to zoom into the eyes of a person 10 feet away .The quality of the video and the stability is really good , but Vivo Apex is gonna host a gimball and I would love to see the comparison with Mi 10 Pro . The quality of the audio is MAJESTIC , and I can hear my calls crystal clear , which is a big plus, and the speakers are the strongest I've ever listened to , on a smartphone .It's a nice phone with a nice screen but if you ask me , the upcoming competition will not help the sales of this phone. For February 2020 it is , without doubt, the best phone of 2020 so far.Pros
- Audio Quality
- Call Quality
- Video Quality
- Video Stability
- Good Hands-On
- Selfie Camera
- Camera Software
- Ads by Xiaomi
- BORHORXiaomi Mi 10 ProChina · 12GB · 512GB6 months ago
- xmal99Xiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB1 year agoAutoExcellent experience
Everything is at the top except that the fingerprint sensor on the screen did not convince me regarding its positioning behind the screen as on my Mi8. Regarding the rest this telephoto lens is brilliant. The photos are fantastic in quality. The GPS works perfectly. The detection of telephone networks is excellent as well as the sound quality. The display is flawless as far as I'm concerned. Only the price is a bit exaggerated when you compare it to xiaomi's habits ... but this phone is so pleasant that you swallow the snake quickly.Pros
- Unparalleled camera
- General fluidity
View original review
- Position and function of the fingerprint sensor
- andreacamossiXiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB1 year ago
- denisvishnivetskiyXiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB2 years agoAutoA very good smartphone. It is a pity that the screen is not 120 Hz. The sound is stereo TOP on the market, there is no better yet.
The camera shoots better every month. Software Xiaomi improves this phone very impressively, with a lot of chips and pleasant responses. Especially the tactile vibration feedback is something new, just like on the Samsung Note 20.View original review
- symuigorXiaomi Mi 10 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB2 years ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 6 months ago
- Operating System 11 months ago
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 8.5 Camera
- 7.9 Connectivity
- 6.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.