- 6.39"FHD+85% useful19.5:9
- 179 g 74.5 mm 156.8 mm 8.7 mm
- SnapD. 710 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 217.225
- 4030 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.79 IMX586 Exmor RS 23SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P MIUI V11 (Android 9 P)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 1%Less than a day
- 22%One day
- 67%More than one day
- 9%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 85%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 35%Every six months
- 65%Every two months or less
- Amazing phone!
Very fast phone and very pretty. Almost 8 hours screen on time (SOT), updates almost every month, just got Android 10 upgrade!Positives
- AMOLED screen
- 4G+ (LTE+), Wi-Fi Calling, VoLTE
- FM Radio + Headphone jack
- Battery (8 hours SOT)
- Android 10
- NFC + IR Blaster
- On screen fingerprint is not accurate
- Night photos
- It is a very nice phone
Good camera, good battery, amazing screen and touch feel.
I think miui has a lot of very small bugs which can bother people who came from very smooth phones (such as apple).Positives
- Best smartphone for everyday use in this price range. Love it!Positives
- AMOLED display
- IR blaster (infrared) to control home appliances
- Snapdragon 710 with 6 GB RAM
- Aluminium frame
- Back-lit LED for notification
- Great camera and battery with fast charging
- No wireless charging
- Best Budget Phone as of Now!
It is a true value for money. I bought it around $265 for 6/128. The screen is very nice, the cameras are good. The screen is awesome, and battery is long lasting. I noticed a little bettery drain on its standby time, but I know that it will get fixed through software update.
I hope it will not get OLED burn fast, compared to Samsung phones.Positives
- A little bit heavy
- In-display fingerprint sometimes fails
- A great middle range smartphone, good for daily use.
It's a nice phone, coming from a 5" to a 6.39", first impression was that it was big, but i got very fast used to it. The screen, the main factor which decided that i would buy it, it has very good viewing angles and the colors are more vibrant (my opinion, my last phone being an redmi 4x with LCD, it's a huge difference). It's perfect for daily usage, haven't had any problem, and can also run nice demanding games at high details, 30+ fps. The battery life is very dependant on how u keep the battery's health during charges and also how u use your phone during the day. I get a full day of battery with mobile data on and only a bit of calling ,browsing the internet and listening to music. In general i get up to 14-15h until i charge it again, in normal use. In game mode, with idk, let's say PUBG or other demanding games, mobile data on, u can get up to 4-5h. With wifi u can add another hour, after all it consumes more battery when mobile data is on(and used intensely). Overall, is great.Positives
- Big screen
- Viewing angles
- Ok daily use
- Relatively good gaming experience
- Idk, it's the best phone i had so far lmao
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 7.5 Performance & Hardware
- 8.0 Camera
- 7.8 Connectivity
- 7.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.