- 6.39"FHD+86% useful19.5:9
- 191 g 74.3 mm 156.7 mm 8.8 mm
- SnapD. 730 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 265.231
- 4000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.75 IMX582 Exmor RS 23SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q MIUI V11 (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 3%Less than a day
- 22%One day
- 62%More than one day
- 13%Two days or more
- 4%It comes with a clean operating system
- 84%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 67%Every two months or less
- The best near 300$ smartphone. Better(cheaper) then Redmi k30.Positives
- Flawless display. Everyone like the design.
- Battery lasts up to 9 hours of screen time.
- No garbage moduls in camera. All 3 are usefull.
- Good hardware and software. + Well working GCam.
- No plastic. All glass and metal.
- Really good quality case included in the box.
- Big phone for big hands.
- I'm very satisfied so far.
The design is the best feature definitely. I don't know if you can get a better phone at this price. The cameras and the performance are great. Battery life as well.Positives
- A bit slippery
- Incredible phone for the price
Incredible phone for the price, enough performance, very long battery life. There are two major drawbacks though:
1) Xiaomi spy-/bloatware preinstalled. If possible, install LineageOS.
2) Microphone quality is rather poor in my experience
- Amazing phone with few shortcomings
I have used this phone for 3 months and tested it extensively. It is quite smooth and fast for every day usage, it also handles demanding games quite well without heating or throttling.
Cameras are great, main and ultra-wide, while telephoto doesn't actually provide much details compared to a cropped main, but it is also useful for natural bokeh and portraits. Gcam is a must have app for low light photography, even in normal mode it has many improvements compared to stock cam, while under good light it has no difference. The only disappointment is that 48mp mode doesn't actually provide any advantages compared to normal 12mp mode.
Full screen without notch distraction looks stunning, accompanied with an amoled display it is one of the best screen contenders even against expensive flagships which still employ ugly notches. But unfortunately I noticed eye-strain and headache from PWM flickering since it doesn't have DC dimming option as 9T Pro does. Overall for the price 9/10.Positives
- Is fast, smooth and stable
- Camera is great, especially with Gcam for low-ligh
- Beautiful and solid
- Wide angle lens is great
- Amazing battery life, up to 10h SOT
- 48mp mode is useless
- Doesn't have IR blaster
- It lacks DC dimming
- Screen scratches very easily
- Speaker is blocked easily during gameplay
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.3 Design & Materials
- 7.5 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 7.6 Connectivity
- 6.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.