- 5.99"FHD+82% useful18:9
- 194 g 74.9 mm 150.8 mm 8.1 mm
- SnapD. 845 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v9 376.781
- 3400 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX363 Exmor RS 2SELF 5 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P MIUI V11 (Android 9 P)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 17%Less than a day
- 35%One day
- 42%More than one day
- 7%Two days or more
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 80%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 4%Once a year
- 32%Every six months
- 64%Every two months or less
- It's okay but some things break after 2 years.
Everything is summarized in cons/pros.Pros
- 2 day stock battery life (after 2y it's about 1)
- Main camera performance at night is impressive
- Good fingerprint scanner
- I like the notchless design
- Main camera autofocus died after 2 years (idk why)
- Caller can't hear me from time to time (dialer)
- Selfie cam is sometimes annoying
- Bloatware, tracking (MIUI)
- Could be more compact (size)
- No headphone jack
- It's the most reliable, snappy at an excellent price point phone I've ever used !!!
It's the most reliable, snappy at an excellent price point phone I've ever used !!!
For everyday phone use, it can last for more than a day, topping and 3 days with low usage or battery saver active. In full gaming, count with 8 to 12 hours of continuous battery (PokemonGo personally tested).
All other HW features are of great quality and even the Android flavor is fully customizable, so no worries there.Pros
- awesome 4G coverage
- it's fast charge Gen1 takes 1h30 for 100%
- over 100g of weight (with cover)
- d.goncsarov.gesztenyesXiaomi Mi Mix 2sGlobal · 6GB · 64GB1 year agoNice phone, but if you buy it you have to start everything all over again.
Screen is much worse than expected. The worst thing by far is the fact that you cant bring any of your previous allpications and their data to it, wven if you have set the sync and save in google account....dissapointment. Reccommended for children, or if you dont bother setting all apps from start.Pros
- Its fast
- Dreadful screen quality.
- Not compatible with your google account.
- You cannot copy your previous application data
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.5 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.7 Camera
- 8.4 Connectivity
- 5.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.