- 5.15"FHD71% useful16:9
- 145 g 70.3 mm 145.6 mm 8.3 mm
- SnapD. 821 Quad-Core 3 GB RAM 64 GB
- v6 146.988
- 3200 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX378 Exmor RS SELF 4 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo MIUI V10 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 17%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 41%More than one day
- 4%Two days or more
- 9%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 48%Every six months
- 45%Every two months or less
- It's a descent phone but doesn't seem like a flagship, i love the camera though, its better than newer flagships in my opinionPositives
- Good Camera
- Good headphone sound
- Has an audio jack
- Has a buttons on the bottom (home, menu, back)
- Bad sound from speakers
- There are some bugs when a new system comes out
- Receiving notifications can be an issue
- Battery life is not great
- There are large bessels
- Review after 2 years of usage
I've preordered this phone back in October 2016, now I am using it for almost two years. I've changed many roms, currently using Pixel Experience.Positives
- Build quality
- Look of it
- Battery Life
- Started to be slower after a year
- Not scratch - resistant glass
- Logo has fallen off
- Unreliable, the phone dead after a year
”Not just good for the price, far better than the price”
I am rather surprised as I have not experienced any major problems so far.
Defects I have found are;
Sony Lifelog does not work on this device.
Google Fit misses activities.
This phone misses push notifications on specific applications.
I originally had a trouble with the finger print sensor but when I erased the data and re-registered finger prints, it works quite OK.
Camera image quality is not as great as I had expected from IMX378 sensor, though it is super fast in focusing and still produces more than reasonable images.
The above is my comment I wrote a year ago with overall rating of 9.6. Merely a year later, the phone is completely dead. It does not turn on any more. Actually I have experienced the phone goes blank occasionally in the last couple of months, and replaced it.Positives
- Camera focusing speed
- Screen, better than Xperia Z3
- Solid build quality
- Push notifications
- Incompatibility with Sony Lifelog
- Unreliable, the phone dead after a year
- Todo perfecto (rendimiento, cámara) menos la batería, me da una media de 3 horas de pantalla.
Todo perfecto (rendimiento, cámara) menos la batería, me da una media de 3 horas de pantalla. Vengo del Mi4 que la batería era considerablemente mejor.Positives
- Potencia, fluidez, cámara
- Very interesting phone with rare feature
I realiy like this phone. They managed to pack aluminium body, high end specs and some cool things in it and still sells it for reasonable price. Can't say it's perfect but minor imperfections doesn't bother me much. Cooles feature is probably force sensitive screen (something like iphones), it's rare thing in android phones. When it somes to soft i suggest installing custom one, Stock MIUI Global is okay but after installing MIUI europe i've got numerous new features (as this force touch which was locked on stock) and improvements.Positives
- Performance Both CPU and storage are very fast
- Metal unibody
- Cameras (good quality but no OIS)
- USB C
- Side buttons could've been better
- Need to install custom system to get some featres
- Fingertip sensor is too slow
- No sd card slot
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.9 Design & Materials
- 6.9 Performance & Hardware
- 7.5 Camera
- 6.9 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.