- Ki Price/Quality Score8.3
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Stereo Speakers
- FM Radio
- Selfie camera
- No good for gaming
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 17%Less than a day
- 17%One day
- 42%More than one day
- 25%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 91%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 45%Every six months
- 45%Every two months or less
- it's a good bang for the buck smartphone
First of all the performance is great for day to day use it's smooth I think most of the time, but somehow suffers on heavy games like genshin impact and ragnarok and performs well on least demanding games like mobile legends, pubg, cod etc.
On good lighting the main rear camera produce likable pictures and social media worthy and on dark scenarios it's ok for the class, the other cameras ultrawide and macro is a good add-ons and I found useful on some situations. Portrait shots looks good the edge detection is above average the subject is well exposed and the color is on the cooler side, for selfies it's ok but not the best for the class.
Lastly the battery performs well it lasts me through the day with screen on time of 8-10 hours and charging is quite fast 2 hours and 15 mins from 0%-100% but not the fastest for the price, The speakers are well balanced the quality is good but lacking on bass. For the display it's good for an lcd it gets bright outdoors and the colors are accurate true to life colors and it can be saturated depends on the color scheme you've chose, the build quality is typical for a budget device.
Overall it's a great device, for the price this kind of performance is better than some budget mid rangers from samsung, oppo and vivo. I would recommend it? Yes.Pros
- Rear Camera
- Selfie Camera
- Heavy Intensive Games
- Videos Recording
- Nice For Daily Use not For Gaming
Nice for daily use, gaming??? Nah.... But Smooth on game like Mobile Legends, AoV, League Of Legends Wild Rift...Pros
- Speaker Stereo
- Fast Charging 18w(Type - C)
- 90Hz FHD+
- Not Good For Gaming(Always frame drop)
- Night Photo
- Selfie Cam
- Overheating when you gaming like 3-6Hours
- No Gyro
- Not bad
It was an issue when you touch the screen continously (while playing game), the screen will suffer frame drop, but when you released your hand it will become normal again, and it will be appear again amd againPros
- Frame drop on gaming experience
- AutoI've been with this phone for more than a month, and the truth has its good and bad things
Let's talk about the processor first, to play pubg, cod, and free fire, it works for you, if it can be used for games, although sometimes it gives a little jerk, but normalPros
- miguel-angel-penagos-61cc99d2ddfffXiaomi Redmi 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · NFC19 days ago
- AutoPretty good for what it's worth, I really liked it.
The battery even if you are using the mobile, it uses very little. Of money, the best, varato and it works perfectly. The only bad thing I see is the bug, that's why I sometimes connect it to my home wifi. In general I really liked it ... But I just hope they can solve the bug, because if I want to use it outside the home it brings me many problems ...Pros
- It is fast and functional, it is very hard and does not break from any fall. The truth is very good price for what it is.
- The only bad thing I see is that the Wi-Fi sometimes fails, but I put the Wi-Fi at home and thus I save Wi-Fi. But I do not think that is a big problem ... Also sometimes it goes slow in games but that happens depends on the coverage oh if you have used i
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.7 Design & Materials
- 6.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.7 Camera
- 7.4 Connectivity
- 7.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.