Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 3%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 58%More than one day
- 27%Two days or more
- 49%It comes with a clean operating system
- 46%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 15%Once a year
- 36%Every six months
- 30%Every two months or less
- Bad phone.
Random reboots several times per HOUR, battery is very bad after some months of use, in the end camera is under average, also fingerprint stop working after some months of useNegatives
- not working fingerprint scanner
- random reboots
- low quality camera
- no updates after buy
- Doesn't worth the experience!
It's a non commercial Android. It came with Cyanogen OS, wich doesn't have support anymore, so that I couldn't use it, and because of that I had to install other version of Custom ROM, witch had me a LOT OF PROBLEMS and HEADACHES! Recently, the screen is not working properly as well, and the worst thing that made me change of device is that I bought a SIM CARD from SMARTY (powered by Three, one of the very good and famous UK's carrier), but IT SIMPLY don't recognize! And the battery is not more holding charge as before. When it reaches 10%, lasts 20 min and it gets to 0%. Less than 2 years of use! I do not recommend. It should last at least 3 to 4 years...Positives
- Metalic body
- Good screen glass lasting
- Don't last much
- Don't recognizes all carriers
- Battery it's 4000mha, but it's like a 3000mha
- Comes with Cyanogen, witch is not more supported
- 3GB Ram
- Smooth as butter performence.
Fingerprint functionality is awesome and support many gesture more than any other smartphone's fingerprint. Screen Quality, sound, battery everything is much better in this price range. Not a single lag in a yearPositives
- good battery
- no lag
- No software updates
- Few Bugs in software
- back camera is just doing its duty no extra funtio
- The phone was fast and had a good solid battery
It worked until the Samsung nandflash memory died and the OS became unstable and now its dead.
I had the phone for more than 2 years.Positives
- Nandflash died after 2 years
- good phone , very good battery , good working at general but first sim card not fully coverage and the signal very poor on first sim
good phone , very good battery , good working at general but first sim card not fully coverage and the signal very poor on first sim
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.8 Design & Materials
- 4.9 Performance & Hardware
- 6.4 Camera
- 5.2 Connectivity
- 6.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.