Technical sheet of Cubot X30
Finding the best price for the Cubot X30 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Cubot X30 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||June 2020, 11 months ago|
Cubot X30 prices
Design & Materials of Cubot X30
76.4 mm • 157.1 mm • 8.5 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||84 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 2310 px • FHD+|
|Density||398 ppi • High Density|
Performance & Hardware of Cubot X30
|Model||MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771V)|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A73 2.0 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 2.0 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP3|
166.480 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 69% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Cubot X30
Quad rear camera
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
- Fifht camera Photosensitive lens: 0.3MP
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Cubot X30
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
Software of Cubot X30
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 57%It comes with a clean operating system
- 43%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 25%Every two months or less
- 50%Every six months
- 25%Once a year
User reviews about the Cubot X30
Latest reviews added
- Celular nota 10! Melhor custo benefício do mercado, estou muito satisfeito
- Armazenamento 256gb
- Ram 8gb
- Botão de desbloqueio
- A bateria não dura muito
- a conexão não é boa, a conexão wi-fii é ruim
- o som do celular é ruim
- Excellent quality/price
Excellent performance, with good cameras, and good build quality. Competitive price.Pros
- 6gb ram
- 128gb rom
- Main, macro and selfie cameras
- Processing power
- Câmera of 0,3mpx is fake
- Night shots
- Battery is big but it should ensure longer.
- Charging is slow
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Cubot X30.
What are the features of the Cubot X30?
These are the main features and specifications of the Cubot X30:
- Screen: 6.4" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2310 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB - 8GB
- Storage: 128GB - 256GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771V)
What is the price of Cubot X30?
The price of the Cubot X30 in United States varies between 195$ and 495$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Cubot X30 versions:
- Cubot X30 - International · 6GB · 128GB: $ 201
- Cubot X30 - International · 8GB · 128GB: $ 195
- Cubot X30 - International · 8GB · 256GB: $ 495
How good is the Cubot X30?
The Cubot X30 has an average score of 8.7 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Cubot X30 last?
The Cubot X30 battery has a capacity of 4200 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Cubot X30 available?
The Cubot X30 is available in 3 colours: blue, gray and green.
Add to compare
- Cubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Poco M3Global · 4GB · 64GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- Redmi Note 8 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9SGlobal · 4GB · 64GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- UMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
- UMIDIGI A9 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GBvsCubot X30International · 6GB · 128GB
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 6.7 Design & Materials
- 6.7 Performance & Hardware
- 6.3 Camera
- 7.2 Connectivity
- 6.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.